The Supermarket Night - Part 1

Supermarket Surroundings - 12:32 am

Josh's P.O.V

After Rachel was convinced we should get in, we circled the entire supermarket and got to the back door. As soon as I saw the door, I approached it and took my phone out of my pocket. So I started doing my "magic".

Rachel: - Uh... Are you a hacker or something? 'Cause I didn't know about that.

Josh: - Well... Let's say I have a past.

Rachel: - And what exactly are you doing?

Josh: - Trying to tamper with security cameras.

Rachel: - And how is that done?

Josh: - It sounds complicated, but it's simple. All I have to do is hack into the supermarket's security system, which I hope won't be too hard, and disable all the cameras.

Rachel: - But what about the cameras that are out here? - She said pointing up. - There's one here filming us right now in case you haven't noticed.

Josh: - Don't worry about it. As soon as I hack into the system and turn off all the security cameras at once, I'm going to do something that will put the entire supermarket in a power surge. With that, all recordings will be corrupted and deleted, from a few weeks ago until now.

Rachel: - Ok, that's smart. - Said the blonde with her arms crossed while smiling. - You're almost convincing me that this is normal.

Josh: - If we're gonna do this, we have to do it the right way. Don't you think?

Rachel: - Yeah. Makes sense.

After a few seconds, I finally managed to hack into the supermarket's system. I did everything as I planned and disabled all the security cameras. Even though the Prescott family owns this place, the security at this supermarket is pretty crappy. I confess that I expected more.

Josh: - Ok, this part is gonna be kind of annoying. - I said while crouching.

Rachel: - What do you mean?

Josh: - I'll try to unlock this door with a lock pick that I always carry in my pocket in case of emergencies.

Rachel: - Wait, is that serious? I didn't even know that was possible.

Josh: - Me neither. - I said as I took the lock pick out of my pocket and started to unlock the door. - I know this only happens in movies and games, but believe me. It works. Trust me.

Rachel: - Where did you learn to do all that, Mr. Stones?

Josh: - I'll tell you later.

Then Rachel crouched down beside me and watched every move I made with the lock pick.

Rachel: - Is that too hard?

Josh: - Well... At first you spend a lot of time trying, but you get the hang of it after a while. To this day I still have a bit of trouble doing that, if you can believe it.

Rachel: - I always wanted to learn how to do that! It would be very useful to avoid trouble when I wanted to sneak out of my house. Every time I went out my room window, my dad found out. It pissed me off.

Josh: - I see.

Rachel: - Hey, could you teach me how to do that.

Josh: - Are you sure?

Rachel: - Yeah.

Josh: - Well... Since we're here.

When I got back a little, I motioned for Rachel to get in front of me. After the blonde did that, I handed her the lock pick.