More Dungeons and Dragons

Secondary Courtyard - 04:08 pm

Josh's P.O.V

After a long performance in the main courtyard, I was pulled across the campus by two of the most popular girls in the school.

Josh: - Hey, slow down! You two will end up ripping my arms off!

Rachel: - Come on, Josh! Can't you take a little tug on the arm?

Josh: - Little tug?! Did you hear what you just said?!

Dana: - Sorry, Josh. I only work with little tugs.

Rachel: - You'll get used to it.

Josh: - I have my doubts.

As soon as we entered the dorm, we climbed the stairs and got to the girls' dorm. Before entering, Rachel approached the glass in the door and watched the hallway. The glass was the dotted type, but you could still see some smudges on the other side. That's how we would know if anyone was there.

Rachel: - Shit. There are some girls in the hallway.

Dana: - Who? Let me see.

Then Rachel moved away from the door and made room for Dana to see.

Dana: - Damn. It's Victoria and her mean girls. - She said as she moved away from the door. - We'll have to wait for them to leave.

Rachel: - Ok, we can wait. We have time.

After that, Rachel leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

Rachel: - Besides, I don't want to risk going through there now. If they see Josh, he's screwed.

Dana: - Actually, I don't think that would be a problem. - She said as she leaned against the wall too. - I mean... It's Josh, Rachel.

Rachel: - Hm... I think you're right. What girl doesn't want to see Josh Stones in the girls' dorm hallway?

Dana: - Exactly! Who's the crazy girl who doesn't want to see him passing by? It's the same as seeing you walking down the hallway in the boys' dorm, Rachel. Everyone knows it's forbidden, but no boy would be crazy to tell on you.

Rachel: - Uh... Yeah.

Josh: - What are you guys talking about? What do I have to do with it?

Rachel: - Isn't it obvious?

Josh: - What?

Dana: - All the girls at this school are crazy about you, Josh.

Josh: - How is it?

Rachel: - That's true. Believe it or not, a lot of girls here have crushes on you, Josh.

Josh: - Wait. Is that serious? I think you guys are exaggerating.

Rachel: - Of course it is! Why would we lie to you?

Josh: - Well... I don't know.

Rachel: - Exactly.

Dana: - Hm... - She said watching me from head to toe. - I confess that I would want to see Josh walking shirtless down the hallway.

After Dana said that, my cheeks started to turn red.

Rachel: - Damn, you're right. He might be pretty hot like that.

Holy shit. Are they serious or just making fun of me?

When I went to say something, Rachel and Dana turned around and opened the door quickly.

Rachel: - Ok, we can go now. They left.