The Bus

School Bus - 11:25 am

Josh's P.O.V

After we'd spent some time sitting in that seat while listening to some music, Steph took her headphones out of her ear and grabbed her backpack next to her feet. Opening it, she began rummaging through it looking for something.

Rachel: - Hey, Steph. - Said the blonde as she took out her phone. - What you got there?

Steph: - Just a little something I call an "emergency kit".

Hearing this, I expected Steph to take a makeup case out of her backpack or something like that, but we were surprised after she pulled out a huge bag of snacks.

Rachel: - Wow! Where did you-

Steph: - What's the matter? I like to be prepared.

Rachel: - That's my quote.

Steph: - Not anymore.

Then Steph took a soda bottle out of her backpack and placed it on her lap.

Steph: - Like I said before. It wasn't easy to find, but I looked for it.

Josh: - Damn. Do you have an entire supermarket inside your backpack? - I said as I picked up Steph's backpack. - How many other things are in here?

Rachel: - Nice reference. - She said smiling as she poked me.

Josh: - Shhh. Not here.

Steph: - Reference? Reference of what?

Josh and Rachel: - Nothing.

Steph: - Come on, you guys can tell me! Are you really going to leave me out of this? We're going to spend the entire way of the trip together, so you guys better tell me what you're hiding.

Choices:

>> TELL HER

>> DON'T TELL HER

No fucking way I'm gonna tell Steph this. I know we can trust her, but I'd rather not spread this event. It's better if it's just between me and Rachel.

Josh: - It's just something we created. No big deal, Steph.

Rachel: - Yeah... It's just a game we made up to kill time, you know? We were damn bored in that classroom.

Steph: - Game? What kind of game?

Josh: - It's a pretty ridiculous game. It's not even fun.

Rachel: - Yeah, it's not even worth explaining.

For a moment, Steph started to find this strange with a suspicious face. But she gave up on insisting when she realized we wouldn't tell and forgot about it.

After a while, Rachel had an idea and got excited.

Rachel: - Speaking of games... - She said as she turned to us and put her legs over our laps. - I've got something for us to spend time on the whole way.

Josh: - And what kind of game would that be?

Rachel's P.O.V

Ok! Quick, Rachel! A good game that isn't too awkward! You're good at it! Think!

Choices:

>> Truth or Dare

>> Hangman Game

>> Rock-Paper-Scissors

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't like to play Truth or Dare with more than one person because it exposes them a lot. Not that I don't like the game, but because I prefer to have a moment alone with just one person to get to know them better. It's something I always like to do in my games. It worked with Chloe.