Dungeons and Dragons - Part 2

Blackwell, Main Courtyard - 03:37 pm

Josh's P.O.V

After the lunch break, we went back to playing the RPG. I had no idea it was that good. I confess I'm impressed.

Josh: - Ok, but you're gonna put my shoulder back in place right, Rachel?

Rachel: - It will depend on the number that my die results in.

As she said that, Rachel took the die and shook it between her hands. Then she threw it on the table and the number was 3.

Rachel: - Oh, shit!

Josh: - Great. Looks like I'll have to do without my arm.

Steph: - In an attempt to find a solution to Nightflame's arm, Prospera approached him and tried to cast a spell to fix it. However, she lost her focus and left the Viking's arm in a much worse situation.

Josh: - Thanks, Rachel.

Rachel: - Hey, it's not my fault, Josh. It's this stupid die that doesn't give me the right number!

Josh: - You know what? Fuck it. My right arm is intact, so I can still fight. It's not the end of the world.

Steph: - There's always the bright side of things, right?

After saying that, Rachel looked at me smiling as if she was convinced of something.

Steph: - After the tough aerial battle they had against the pterosaur, the three warriors continued their journey towards the center of the maze. Once there, they met Duurgaron, the Terrible.

Mikey: - The time has come.

Steph: - After an evil laugh, Duurgaron began to speak.

After that, Steph passed the game guide to Drew. Then she motioned for him to start acting.

Drew: - AHEM! - He cleared his throat. - "How dare you challenge me, mortals? You know none of you are a match for me!"

Then Drew passed the guide to Mikey.

Mikey: - "Duurgaron, the Terrible! I've been waiting for this moment since the last time we met! And here we are, about to fight a bloody battle! Your last battle!"

After that, Mikey returned the guide to Drew.

Drew: - "Mwahahahaha! Do you really think you can defeat me?! Get ready to suffer, mortal insects! The Golden Fleece is mine!"

Finally, Drew handed the guide back to Steph and she continued telling the story.

Steph: - Right after threatening our heroes, Duurgaron made a surprise attack on Elamon. Mikey, throw the die!

With that, Mikey took the die and did the usual procedure. His number was 15.

Steph: - Upon noticing Duurgaron's onslaught, Elamon cast a confusion spell on the enemy, causing him to miss the attack and crash into the wall.

Mikey: - Take that!

Steph: - Taking advantage of the opponent's knockout, Prospera realized that it would be a good idea to attack all out.