The Music Room

Blackwell Academy - 10:17 am

Josh's P.O.V

After we had a hard time at the skateboarding championship, we walked through the school halls to the music room. Everyone on the way looked at the three of us and that was pretty embarrassing. People have never treated me so special in my entire life like this, not even people I've ever been intimate with. All of this is new to me!

???: - Yo, Josh! You did great, bro! - A random guy said walking past me in the hallway.

Josh: - Thanks, man.

???: - Congratulations, Josh! You're awesome! - A random girl said also walking past me in the same hallway.

Josh: - Thanks.

???: - Josh, the coolest guy! - A guy said offering me a fist bump. - I'm rooting for you bro, you did great on that track!

Josh: - Thanks for the support! - I said bumping back.

Noah: - Holy shit, everybody is looking at us! Especially at Josh!

Justin: - That's what happens when you do well in a championship. Believe me, it was the same way with me. It was the happiest time of my life.

Josh: - Have you won many championships, Justin?

Justin: - Yeah! I was always winning!

Noah: - And how was the last one?! Did you rock it or what?!

Justin: - No, man. We didn't participate in the last championship. We didn't have enough members at the time, so we couldn't participate in any competitions. Those were tough times...

Noah: - Oh, my bad... I didn't know that.

Justin: - But now that you guys are here, everything is gonna be just fine! Thanks to you two, we're going to have a lot of fun this year!

Josh: - I'm glad to know I'm helping with something.

Noah: - So does that mean that now we can participate in any championship they do?!

Justin: - We couldn't before, but yes, now we can.

Noah: - Shit, that's fucking amazing!

Justin: - Yes, man. That is.

As soon as we arrived in the long-awaited music room, we came across a crowd.

Justin: - Fuck! This shit is full! Look how many people!

Noah: - I know we did well, but I didn't know it was that well!

Holy shit, there's a lot of people! Is this all because of me?

Then we just stood at the entrance to the room while just watching that mess in the crowd. Suddenly, Jessie appeared among those people.

Jessie: - Hey, Josh! I heard you guys did well in the championship today! Congratulations, man!

Josh: - Err... Thanks, Jessie.