"Make A Wish!"

Vortex Club Headquarters - 11:25 pm

Josh's P.O.V

After a tour of the entire Vortex Club headquarters, Rachel and I left with Victoria.

Victoria: - What did you think, Josh? Did you like the headquarters? What are your opinions about the Club?

Josh: - Uh... It was fun.

Victoria: - Fun? Is that all you have to say? I need details, you silly.

Josh: - It was the best thing I could think of.

Victoria: - Hm... How about we sit on the bus together tomorrow? I can tell you more about the Club if you wanna know-

Rachel: - We appreciate the offer, Victoria, but Josh is going with me. Now can you excuse us, please? I need to talk to him in private.

Victoria: - Yeah, whatever. - She said walking away from us. - See you tomorrow, Josh?

Josh: - I don't know if-

Rachel: - We'll see, Victoria. You can go now. Take care.

Victoria faked a smile at Rachel again and walked away. Relieved, Rachel turned to me with a "mission accomplished" smile.

Rachel: - So. Josh Stones.

Josh: - You really can't look at a person without saying their full name, right?

Rachel: - It's something I always do. You'll get used to it.

Josh: - There are a lot of things you need to get used to when you make friends with Rachel Amber.

Rachel: - Exactly. You'll get used to getting used to it too.

Then Rachel stretched and looked up. As soon as she looked up at the sky, she was surprised.

Rachel: - Hey, look! - She said pointing up. - Did you see? A shooting star!

Josh: - Shooting star? - I said as I approached her to get a better view. - Where?

Rachel: - There! Look! Close to those bigger ones over there!

When I looked up again, I could see another shooting star flying across that immense dark starry sky.

Rachel: - Look! One more!

Josh: - Shit, I saw it this time!

Rachel: - You know what that means, don't you?

Josh: - What?

When I looked at her, Rachel smiled at me and got excited.

Rachel: - Let's make a wish!

Josh: - I figured you were going to say that.

Rachel: - Come on, Josh. This is the perfect time. Two shooting stars, two people and two wishes. It's perfect! This is obviously a destiny thing! We HAVE to do this!

Josh: - Don't you think we'd better leave that for later-

Rachel: - No! We can do this now! - She said as she pulled me by the arm. - Come on!

Quickly, Rachel and I circled the school until we reached the fountain in the main courtyard.

Rachel: - Ok. Here is good.

Josh: - And how is that done?

Rachel: - It's simple. - Said the blonde while taking my hands. - All you have to do is hold my hands and focus.

Josh: - Uh... That didn't help at all.

Rachel: - Close your eyes. Trust me.

Then I closed my eyes and waited for her to do something. Rachel closed her eyes too.