Spiritual Animal

Arcadia Lake surroundings - 03:12 pm

Josh's P.O.V

I didn't know what this blonde was about to do, but whatever it is, I'm definitely in! I also had an adventurous spirit, as did Rachel. I loved a crazy and meaningless adventure, especially those that involved vandalism. All for fun!

Josh: - Hey, I have to ask you something. If you had a spiritual animal to represent you, what would it be?

Rachel: - Hm... That's a good one. - She said while thinking for a moment. - Maybe a phoenix?

Josh's thought: Wait a minute... Phoenix? Where have I heard that word?

Josh: - Yeah, the phoenix is ​​just like you.

After I said that, Rachel looked at me with an extremely happy face, seeming to like it a lot.

Every time I touched on a subject that involved something mystical, Rachel was excited. She loved to talk about magical or supernatural things, even though many consider this to be bullshit.

Rachel: - And what would Josh Stones' "inner animal" be?

Josh: - I knew you were going to ask me that question.

Rachel: - Hey, I like that kind of subject! - She said, still excited. - Come on, tell me!

Josh: - Oh... I don't know. I think...

Choices:

>> A PHOENIX, LIKE YOU.

>> A WOLF.

>> A LION.

>> I DON'T KNOW.

As much as I really wanted to talk about one of the alternatives that came to my mind, I don't think it would be coherent. I don't look like any of those animals.

Josh: - I don't know. I have no idea.

Rachel: - Oh, come on, Stones! There must be something bigger inside you! I know it has! Tell me what it is!

Josh: - Seriously, Rachel... I don't know. - I said while looking at her. - What do you think I am?

After that, Rachel was slow to respond. I could quickly see that she also couldn't tell me what my spiritual animal was.

Rachel: - Well... I don't know either, but you could be anything!

Josh: - That's what I thought. - I said while walking with my head down. - I don't think I have a spiritual animal inside me. I must be a "shapeless" or something.

As soon as I said those words, Rachel looked at me extremely surprised, as if I had acted very boldly with her.

Josh: - But what can I do, right? That's life. I already got used to being a nobody.

Rachel: - JOSH STONES! - She said grabbing my arm at once. - You HAVE a spiritual animal! I know you have! Don't give me this because I know you do!

Josh: - Oh, is that so?

Rachel: - Of course! - Said the blonde watching the view of the place. - And we're about to find out now! Just wait for your time!

Josh: - Uh... Ok...

Then, we pass the same path we used to go to the ferris wheel and, this time, we follow the road on the right. Rachel was in a hurry, like she was extremely excited to show me something.

Josh's thought: Damn... Did she get mad? Rachel Amber angry is not a good sign. Why does she want to find out if I have a spiritual animal? I was just kidding!