Trouble and Theater Class

Blackwell Academy - 07:23 am

Josh's P.O.V

As soon as I called him, Noah got up with his skateboard in hand and his backpack on his back and followed me. As we approached the entrance, we came across a crowd stuck at the door. As if the busy day wasn't enough for us to get here, of course there had to be this shit on the way.

Noah: - What the hell is that? What happened to those people?

Josh: - And right on the first day of school... Shit.

Suddenly Nathan Prescott, the "Blackwell's golden boy", appeared walking quickly with his binder in his arms. He walked in a kind of terrified way, as if he was running away from someone. I never thought the badass school kid would be afraid of anything. Or anyone.

???: - Hey! Stop right there!

A strong black guy, who appeared to be on the team, shouted and caught Nathan's attention.

???: - Yeah! You, Nathan Prescott! Or should I say... "Twitch"!

Nathan: - Get away from me, asshole! - He answered aggressively. - Fuck off, dude!

???: - Wow, wow! Not so fast! - He said as he pulled Nathan against the wall. - You haven't left the team yet, man?! Do you want me to ruin your little notebook again?!

Because of that, everyone in the crowd stopped shouting and watched the fight, shouting this time for both of them.

Nathan: - Get your hands off me, you fucker! - He said as he pushed him away. - If you touch me one more time...

???: - What?! What are you going to do?! Huh?!

Nathan: - Fuck you!

???: - Oh yeah?! How about this?

After that, he pushed Nathan away and took the binder from his hands.

Nathan: - Argh! - He yelled as he fell backwards onto the ground. - Give it back to me, you-

???: - Hm, look what have here... - He said when opening the notebook and observing its contents. - Nathan Prescott is a little girl... He collects pictures of little flowers in the woods for his new sissy album!

Upon revealing what was in the binder, everyone around laughed and enjoyed the show. I confess that even I found it funny, but all that was going out of bounds.

Nathan: - It's for an important contest, you useless prick! - He shouted as he got up. - Something you'll never be able to understand! This is beyond your shitty mental capacity! Where did you get that from? Your unemployed father?

Upset, he approached Nathan and punched his mouth.

???: - What did you say, you sissy?! Say that again! I couldn't hear you!

Nathan: - You son of a-

???: - Oh, so you want more, huh? Let's see if you can take it then.

Then he approached Nathan and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. But at the same time, a security guard appeared to break up the fight.

Security: - What is this mess?! Drew North, get your hands off Mr. Prescott and get away from him right now!

Hearing this, Drew got his hands off the collar of Nathan's t-shirt and walked away from him. But then he whispered some teasing words to him.

Drew: - You got lucky this time, you sissy. But don't get used to it... Next time you're alone, I'll be there. And there won't be anyone to save you.

Nathan: - Next time?! Next time you're gonna be pretty fucked up, you goddamn fucker!