The Supermarket Night - Part 2

Prescotts Supermarket - 03:34 am

Josh's P.O.V

As soon as Rachel accepted my proposal, she and I ran to the huge white wall and stopped in front of a shelf that blocked our way to the wall.

Then I gave her a little help and she climbed up that metal shelf. After she got up there, she helped me up.

The shelf was like a stage that attracted us to make a big drawing the way we wanted. And of course, we couldn't resist.

Josh: - So. What are we going to draw?

Rachel: - Go ahead, Stones. Let your imagination run wild and let life influence you.

Josh: - That's what I'm trying to do.

Rachel: - Close your eyes and think of something. Anything you really admire. Then draw it.

On Rachel's advice, I started to think of many things I usually admire and tried to decide between them all.

Josh: - I think I can try something, but it will take some time. Besides, I can't guarantee it's going to be that good.

Rachel: - Well... We have all night. - She said approaching me. - Now close your eyes and trust me.

Doing what the blonde said, I closed my eyes and Rachel came even closer to me, making me totally embarrassed.

Damn, why does this always happen? Every time she gets close to me I almost have a heart attack. Is this normal or am I starting to have feelings for her? I think I know the answer.

Rachel: - Relax your mind... - She said as she slowly slid her fingers down my neck. - Leave it free to think about what it wants...

As soon as I finally relaxed my mind, Rachel moved closer to my ear.

Rachel: - Now think of something you admire a lot. Something that makes you strong. Something that you just find fascinating.

Every word Rachel said in my ear made me shiver. I could barely think after that.

Choices:

>> MUSIC.

>> FIRE.

>> SKATEBOARD.

Josh: - Ok...

Rachel: - Did you do that? Now let your imagination run wild and try to draw exactly what you imagined. Keep up with that pace. I'll be right back.

As soon as she calmed me down, Rachel climbed down from the metal shelf and ran over to where we found the spray cans. Meanwhile, I started drawing on that huge white wall.

Whenever I emptied a spray can, Rachel would give me another one. I think I can say we're a badass duo. A hella badass duo!

When I finally finished the drawing, I got down from that shelf and went to Rachel without looking at it. Standing beside her, I turned around and saw the drawing: a big fire.

Even though the drawing is still, Rachel and I could see it move with all its glow and its burning ember hypnotizing our eyes.

I confess that I'm good at this kind of thing. It's not that bad. It could've been worse.

Josh: - Wow. It worked.

Rachel: - Damn, Josh... That's amazing.

Josh: - I confess that I'm impressed with myself.

Rachel: - There's just one more thing missing.

As soon as she took the spray can from my hand, Rachel went to the metal shelf and looked at me. Realizing what she wanted to do, I approached the blonde and helped her up again. After she went up, Rachel wrote something in the middle of the drawing.