Wishes of a Californian Girl

Camp - 00:50 am

Rachel's P.O.V

After Josh ran away from me, I immediately followed him until I reached our house. As I approached the door, I pushed it open and ran quickly to the stairs.

When I got upstairs, I noticed that the door to the room Josh and I shared was closed. With that, I approached and opened it, but I couldn't find him anywhere in that room.

However, at the same time that I turned to leave, I was stopped by a noise of water coming from the bathroom. Josh probably just went to take a shower, but I still wanted to check out what he was doing. There has to be a reason why he ran away of me like crazy!

I approached that wooden door and knocked three times.

Rachel: - Josh! Open the door, we need to talk! - I said while turning the door handle in an attempt to open.

Josh: - Maybe another time! I need to take a shower now! - He shouted from the other side.

Rachel: - Come on, Josh! Stop it, I know you're pretending!

Josh: - I'm not pretending!

Rachel: - Josh Stones! You're going to open this door right now!

Josh: - Hey, I'm serious, dammit! If you want to talk to me so badly, sit there and wait!

As soon as I heard those words, I moved away from the bathroom door and went to the bed. After I sat down, I crossed my arms and looked at the floor with an annoyed face.

Josh's P.O.V

Josh's thought: Shit! What was Rachel doing with the professor? I should've stayed here to make sure she wouldn't do something like that!

As soon as Rachel stopped calling me, I took a long shower, obviously on purpose.

>> Sometime later >>

After doing a "brainwash" in the bath, I turned off the shower and dried myself with the towel. As soon as I got dry, I put on other clothes right there and left the bathroom.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, Rachel stood up quickly and looked at me.

Rachel: - Josh!

Josh: - Rachel.

Rachel: - Let me explain, please! It's not what you're thinking!

Josh: - So what is it?

Rachel: - It's nothing!

Josh: - What do you mean nothing? I saw you leaving there, Rachel. There is no way this is nothing! How it was nothing?!

Rachel: - That was nothing! - She insisted.

I looked at Rachel with a confused face. Then I thought that if I kept insisting on knowing about it, we could start a fucking fight and it would all end in shit again. I don't want it!

Josh: - Ok... I believe you. - I said calming down. - I don't wanna fight. Not anymore.

Rachel: - Great. Me neither.

After those words, Rachel stood there looking at me without saying anything. As soon as she understood my side, the blonde moved to a drawer next to her bed and started looking for something over and over.

Josh: - Uh... Are you robbing your own drawer?

Rachel: - No, I'm looking for something.

Josh: - And what is it?