Proposes.

Kongpob sat across the table. Next to Marilyn and Bright. With Toota on his other side. While Prem, Knott. And Arthit, sat across. Facing him.

He was still very much jittery. With the way, Arthit turned dumb. The moment he saw Kongpob. The thought was still making him squirm. And avoid the stare on his face.

He was the brand new toy. And everyone wanted to know everything about him. Asking him question. And he replied everyone.

Helped him, ignore the stare. Which was set on his face. By the extremely quiet man.

Why was Arthit gazing at him like that? Kong was close to melting. His insides already jelly.

And why was he so silent? While he was roaring like a lion just moments back.

Did Kong say, he hated imposter of violence and tyranny?

Well... Scratch that. Arthit was the hottest when he was commanding. And that side of Arthit, made Kongpob get shy.

"So... What brings you here?" Bright grinned.

Kong smiled, stealing a glance of Arthit. Then looking back at Bright.

"I just wanted to accompany, Marly." Kong smiled sheepishly.

"Really?" Marilyn cocked a brow at him. "And you weren't so interested about... Ar..."

Kong stuffed a handful of fries in Marilyn's mouth. Before she could finish. Going red in the face.

"Shut up Marilyn." Kong murmured. Continuing to eat his soup.

He wasn't able to chew anything. His whole body was hurting. But, he felt giddy instead.

Because, for some unknown reason. Arthit had cancelled his order of stuffed pita breads. And ordered soup for himself.

Kong didn't wish to be more hopeful than he already was. But, he felt so special... That he wanted to jump.

But, he blew on his spoonful of hot soup. With a blank face. Masking the fireworks that were bursting inside him.

What else could he want?

"How do you know Arthit?" Knott asked.

Kong looked at the big buffy man. And suddenly realised... They already know him. Not that he cared. Reminded of the smell of grease and spices on his secret gifts.

Nathan had always put a particular image of the Engineering faculty in his head. But now... Meeting them. Kong knew... Nathan was as shallow as a puddle on a fresh cemented path.

So, he smiled at Knott. "He helped me, with my car few days back."

"Yeah he is a mechanic alright." Prem smiled.

Arthit narrowed his gaze at Prem. And Prem grinned wider.

"And a good cook." Kong defended, low key. "If... he prepared the sandwich."

"Ooohhhh." The whole group crooned. And Marilyn chuckled.

Kongpob stared at his bowl of soup. When he saw a soft smile, playing on the pretty bow lips. And the stare which was melting him.

He wanted to dig himself. Hearing the loud embarassing comments.

"Arthit we didn't know you can cook." Toota grinned.

"You just enjoyed a two day, three nights stay at my house, Toota. And all you did was eat and sleep." Arthit sighed. "You know I can cook, better than anyone."

Did Kong say, Arthit's deep voice, was like a feel of molten chocolates over his skin?

Toota huffed. Then turned Kong's way. "What else did he do?"