Valentine's 9.

Their festival was over... Which meant, Kongpob would now be moving all his stuffs to Arthit's place. He didn't get time for the whole week, it was Saturday and he was done with packing all his and Buggy's stuffs. As he moved them to the pick up, parked outside. Ofcourse, with the help of his friends.

Arthit was waiting at... Their home. Kong smiled, putting the last box over the cargo bed.

They stayed at Kong's dorm together for the week, because it was closer to their University. They'd go to the house for cleaning up and making space, whenever they'd get chance. Changing curtains and removing unwanted books for donating to the library. Buying new bed covers and piling clothes in order. To make space for Kong's wardrope too.

And Arthit was securing the house in every way possible. So it became tiring and hectic for them.

Arthit is a late riser, Kong wakes up early. Kong finishes his daily run and makes breakfast, waking up Arthit next. And Arthit washes the dishes and feed Buggy. Then they bath together. Why waste water?

Also that would be the only time they can atleast embrace each other and assure of their existence. They won't have sex. And by the time, they'd be back home, they'd be so exhausted that changing and having a quick dinner, then disappearing in the covers in each other's arms will be their most preferred option.

Their class timings never made peace with each other. So, meeting up during lunch, was easy. Either Kong would go to the Engineering faculty. Or Arthit would come to theirs. The later routine was regular though.

It was their festival week and their routine was all over the place. But Kong knew, they'll fall in a perfect routine right after their regular days start.

And Kong realised, it was enough for the both of them, to come face on with their habits. And to their own surprise, they fell in a sync. Like they've been doing it for ages.

Except for sex. They haven't got the time or place for doing the same. Kong's dorm walls were thin and they barely got time. And when they'd visit Arthit's place, someone would be with them. Either Bright or Marilyn or one of their other friends.

Not that it mattered. Their own bubble never bursted even without getting physical. Kong loved Arthit a bit more everyday. And Arthit's possesiveness never ceased, infact it grew up everyday. They didn't need sex all the time. They knew, they were enough in love to not depend on physical aspects.

Though Kong did miss the raw passion a lot. And Arthit's predatory glances whenever Kong would be around, kept Kong edgy and anticipating. Arthit found it sexy, even when Kong just breathed and existed.

Kong found it ADORABLE. But he did miss Arthit's passion, when Arthit would throw curve balls at him, completely drifting him off the ground. Kong wasn't handling it any better. Arthit looked an ounce more appealing and handsome every passing day. And Kongpob was a healthy adult afterall.

But, Kongpob didn't have to wait for long. Because, Arthit did loose his annoying calmness, just two days back, after seeing Kong in his Teddy bear cosplay costume.

Kong had visited the Engineering faculty's display, in the same costume. Marilyn's awesome idea. Which went really wrong for Kongpob. Because, he was called to a deserted, Engineering faculty's class room, later that evening. More like lured in, when everyone were too busy enjoying.

And all of it, ended up in Kong calling a day off from his duties the very next day. When all he did was lie down, go to the washroom, eat and sleep. Arthit had left him for the day, for he had to attend to his duties. But after he came back that night, Kong received, THE most sensuous pampering and hot oil massage.