Valentine's 20.

THAT END'S WELL...

"Okay. Okay... Thank you for your time. We will get back to you..." Kong gave a tight smile to the sixth candidate.

And dabbed his forehead. Apart from showing their muscles... They weren't worth saving a fly. Kongpob was close to banging his head open. They were still sitting in the garden and Kong wasn't even close to being satisfied with any of the candidates.

"Mark..." Kong raised his head and looked sideways with a tighter smile. "Could you please come here."

Mark sighed, coming around the chair that he was standing behind. Guarding Phukao from... Kongpob had no idea about. He came to Kongpob and stood in front of Kong.

"Yes Mr. Sutthiluk..."

Kong's face went blank as he hit Mark's head with the file he was holding.

"Can't you do one job without Forth's help?" Kong hissed with a glare. "You want me to recruit those... Those Ken dolls? As my Arthit's guards? They are better doing a underwear add..."

"How the hell was I supposed to know..." Mark hissed back.

"Exactly... You just saw your fellow mates and assumed they are worth it... Bloody show offs..." Kong snapped. "Arthit knows better combat then them all. Especially you..."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Mark gaped.

"If they can't defeat you... They aren't worth it." Kong smiled.

"You..."

"The reason I told you, that you should let elders deal with it..." Phukao intervened. "You have no idea about this. You..."

"Mr. Rojnapat. I know I don't. But everything deserves a chance." Kong uttered, meeting, checking the file in his hand. Trying not to make show his annoyance. "So please... And am sorry but I have seen your choice..."

Kongpob eyed Mark, who trembled in rage. And Phukao would lie if he said that not being called Dad, didn't hurt him a little.

"I still think..."

"Next candidate please..." This time Kong intervened. "Thiwat Phawattakul."

Phukao gaped and looked at Dean and Kerkklai, who were too busy having a discussion. Completely ignoring Phukao. And Phukao rolled his eyes, leaning back as he watched the next black suited man walk in.

He was lean and smartly dressed in a black suit, with a very sharp handsome face. He held a resting bitch face as he came and stood in front of them. Crossing his arms behind his back. He didn't look a typical guard, there was no way he'll qualify.

Phukao stared at Kongpob, who was looking intently at the young man. Phukao straightened on his back, eyeing both of them... This man can't be selected as Arthit's secretary. But before he can comment....

"Do you see this pen? Mr. Phawattakul..." Kong has already started his test.

"Yes I do..." Thiwat replied.

"I don't want to give it to anyone..." Kong explained.

Thiwat frowned, but schooled his expression instantly. Nodding. Taking in the surrounding, blinking when he can see the pale, short stout man straightening.

Kong kept watching Thiwat, also can see Mark preparing himself for the test.

"Landon..." Konpgob called Dean's bodyguard instead. Keeping an eye on Thiwat. "Come and try taking this pen from me..."

He didn't want to be disrespectful to Mark, but he has already did his work. And Kongpob didn't want it to be unfair selection.

Landon blinked and looked at Dean, who gestured ahead. And Thiwat watched the bigger man come towards Kongpob. Who kept eyeing him with some kind of anticipation.