Promises.

Kongpob was having a terrible headache. When he woke up in the morning.

Well. Whole night of crying. And sleeping for an hour in the morning. Can do that to you.

And the memories, made his lips tremble and choke on his sobs. First thing in the morning too.

Why would you do that to me, P'Arthit?

Buggy was being restless. As he walked over Kongpob, whining. Who was still on the bed. Leaning against the headboard. Staring outside of the balcony. Blankly.

Kong held Buggy against his chest. And caressed his head. The little guy. Calmed a little.

Kongpob was thankful. It was Saturday. And he had another day for last minute revisions.

He checked his phone. There were texts in their group chat. Everyone asking, whether Kong would be attending their study session this afternoon.

Kong left a quick reply. Saying he was.

Another reason why Kongpob was so hurt. Because, there was only one text. From the person, he was expecting the most. After he cut the call last night.

"I know you are mad at me... But, you have to trust me Liebchan. I don't know what happened. But, it wasn't my fault... You must be tired, take rest. We'll see each other soon."

And that was it. No more calls or texts. Or even a question, whether it was Kongpob who visited his place.

Kong felt his chagrin rise. As his heart spasmed painfully. Thinking, why would Arthit bother to ask anyways?

Kongpob was no one to Arthit. And Arthit already has his share of fun. Very much.

While here he was.... Missing Arthit like the breathes he missed taking.

Kong was so stupid. To think he'll be loved. His own delusions got stuck at his face painfully. What was he thinking?

How can he expect that Arthit will be waiting for him? Will come after him? He was so, so stupid.

So naive.

Kong broke in tears again. Hugging Buggy. Shutting his eyes tight. Hugging his knees closer. Hunching over.

What was he thinking? What the hell was he thinking?

When Kong woke up that evening. He was lying over Arthit's chest. With Buggy, in the crook of the pale neck.

Kong had stared unblinking at the pale side face. For, he didn't remember how long.

The setting sun spread a golden glow around the room. Glimmering the sight in front of Kong's eyes.

The tiredness of the exams. That was weakening him. Slowly dispersed. With the best sleep. He had in years. Peaceful. And deep. He didn't even dream. It was all blank.

And seemed like Arthit needed his beauty sleep very much. So, Kong had sighed and decided. He'll leave. Just after putting Arthit's clothes back inside.

He can meet and talk to Arthit real soon. Their nightmares were over afterall. And it was the time for festival.

By the time, he was done with his ironing and piling the clothes properly. It was getting dark.

He finally took the notes that were left outside. And decided, he would put them in the drawers, next to the bed.

When he opened the first chamber. He blinked. Then his eyes widened. Looking at the dozens of condom packets piled inside. Along with some strange looking toys and lubes.