Valentine's 5.

A/n: Mentions of assault and violence. And a mild mention of self harm. Reader's discreet adviced.

Kongpob was lightheaded as he kept looking at the door. He was still frozen, with what happened. Not believing himself, that he got threatened by the ban of his existence. And that Nathan had an upper hand on him.

He can feel his lips bleeding after he scratched on it, intending to scratch the memory of whatever happened. Cringing with every memory that kept crawling under his skin. But the memory remained. And he felt vile and violated. His toes curling and nap prickling with the memories. He was agitated and he wanted to scream.

Nathan was trying to pull away the covers and Kong didn't give in. Something told him not to... And he didn't. He wasn't going to. It won't end well and he knew it.

And like a sign from heaven, Kong heard Dean's voice outside.

"Kongpob... Are you okay? Arthit asked not to disturb you."

And Kong couldn't help the smirk that adorned his face, as he looked at Nathan. Though his face wet and tear stained. Something riled inside him, once he was over his initial shock.

Nathan trying to blackmail and control him, didn't settle well with him. He did get the gravity of the situation. And he knew he'd regret every second of it if he gives in...

Like he haven't learned his lesson yet.

He wasn't going to keep quite any longer. And he'd kicked the stair, he tripped over, just like someone asked him to. He was going to come clean.

Though he was scared of the consequences... But he wasn't falling under the thumbs of Nathan. That's the last thing he'd do.

And moreover, his inner self was telling him to trust on Arthit and things will be fine. And Kong knew it'll be.

He just wanted to be the one who tells Arthit, about everything. Before the said man comes to know from somewhere else. Which, something told Kong... won't end well.

Though, he was a little confronted with coming clean in front of Arthit. A little scared of being called a cheater... But, he was ready to take the chances.

"Kong... You okay there lil brother?" Dean's knock caught their attention again.

Kong blinked and looked at Nathan, narrowing his stare. While Nathan kept looking at the door.

"Yeahh..." Kong replied hoarsely. "Am fine Dean... You can come in, if you want to."

Nathan snapped his gaze at Kong, who looked back with indignation. He felt like he was looking at some form of filth. Even the sight of nathan was making him want to throw up.

"Okay... I am coming in." Dean replied.

Nathan jolted to his feet, rushing towards the balcony... Making Kong want to laugh, albeit humourless.

Nathan stopped halfway through and looked over. And there was something in that look, that made Kong stare at him.

"If I wasn't such an ass to you and treated you the way Arthit does... Were we possible?"

Kong stared at the blue eyes and though he wanted to punch the slightly bruising face one more time, he saw something in Nathan's eyes. That he haven't seen in years.

So he smiled, he didn't know he'd ever be able to smile genuinely at Nathan again. But here he was.

"No Nathan..." Kong shook his head. "He would have stolen me, one way or the other... And I would have gone more than willingly."

Nathan pursed his lips, facing Kong one more time. Momentarily forgetting the frustrated big brother, who can't budge the door open.

"He is not such a perfect future husband, that he portrays himself to be, Kongpob..." Nathan sounded frustrated.