Valentine's 21.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...

Read with caution...

______________________________________

KONGPOB ARTHIT ROJNAPAT...

Kong looked around the dimly lit unfamiliar, huge room in monochrome colours. He gulped a lump, knowing... It must be their room. He started getting up, holding the blanket tight against himself. Feeling completely naked under the covers.

He looked around the room. It had a walk in closet and another adjoining door... Must be the bathroom. There was a C shaped couch to one side, with carpet and coffee table. There were drawers to the other. A beautiful room.

Kong stared at the four posts of the bed, with mosquito nets tied to them. The dark wooded interior having a rustic yet contemporary look to it.

It was so beautiful and quite, not overtly decorated or loud. Kong can hear the wind outside.

Then Kong's gaze fell to the front and his eyes sparkled, facing the large open balcony. With its sliding glass doors wide open. The white drapes flowing with the wind. Which was strong, forecasting an upcoming storm.

Kongpob looked around next. There was no sign of him.... Which was good. Because Kong wanted to get his mind in place... Before he met him again.

Kong wanted to go to the balcony and freshen his head. But not naked. He looked around and saw a white shirt, laying on one corner of the bed.

He frowned, clearly recalling grey tees... Then ho.... Kong blushed, realising well... Why there was a white shirt. He leaned and collected the shirt with shaky hands and obliged to the wishes of his... What?

Arthit was beyond just a lover for him now. He was almost... Kong didn't want to voice it, because it shuddered him...

Strange... How Kong trusted his all to this twisted man. Knowing well... How much he loved Kong. With all his darkness and with all his heart. And Kong had no doubt about that.

There wasn't any other piece of clothes around. As he checked for them, buttoning the white shirt. Which reached mid thigh. Remembering Arthit's words.

"I will keep gaining muscles... If that makes my shirts look so sexy on you..."

And right that moment, Kong's plans of gaining muscles went down the sewer. Looking at Arthit so dutifully trying to keep his words.

Kong turned his gaze around, absentminded as he buttoned the last button. And his eyes fell on the wall behind their bed. The sight making him gasp and claw his belly.

His eyes tearing up, looking at his own life sized portrait staring down at him. He recalled it from his birthday. As he stared at the rose petal and the crown, the white covers draping half of his naked body. His dusky skin glowing, even the flush on his cheeks was visible.

What made this photograph so beautiful? The subject? Or the eyes of the photographer?

Kong gulped a lump, feeling a gush of calm rush down him. Feeling like he will keep living in someone's heartbeat. Because looking at his photograph in the room, he felt himself to be the only thing in the owners heart as well...

He drew in a breath and looked over. Slowly walking over the wooden floor and stepping in the balcony. Getting hit by the strong blow of the cold, damp wind. He hugged himself, walking towards the para walls of the balcony.

The hanging lamps, from the tall overhead balcony roof... Giving a golden glow to the place. Kong felt so enthralled, looking at a double floor bed with champagne covers and pillows, on one side of the balcony. And L shaped floor couch with cushions, on the other side.