Valentine's 1.

Kongpob was expecting lot of things. But, falling asleep on the way to his home, in the middle of bantering about their carrot fetished youngest cook, wasn't one of his expectations.

And to add to the misery, Dean carried him inside, while his parents and sister in law watched and went ahead to make his video, to make his life embarassing hell.

He can blame Arthit for his misery later.

And also, maybe he was a little awake, or too dazed to protest, being pampered by his big brother again, was what he needed that moment.

Because, he'd rather die than disclose to anyone that, being close to Arthit. Is just like being close to Dean. Arthit was a splitting reminder of Dean and his nature.

Strange right? People normally looked for their father. But for Kong, it was always Dean. Because growing up, every tantrum he threw, every mistake he made, every happiness and sadness he shared, every success he got, was always shared by Dean. More than his own mother or father. Much to their parents jealousy.

And the way Dean would smirk proudly.

So, it's only natural, that Kong looks for the warmth and comfort of his big brother in his lover.

Which he never found in Nathan. But Arthit... He was the presence with warmed Kong's life more than anything.

He felt selfish to admit it. But more than Dean too.

And now, sitting around the dining table, he missed Arthit the most.

Because, like the most of things that he wasn't expecting, he also didn't expect the Garner family to join them for dinner.

Kong sitting in between Dean and Kerkklai. Lisa was next to Dean and Marilyn sat next to Luna. Opposite to Kong, as they shared glances every now and then.

Nathan, much to Marilyn's chagrin was sitting next to her. Followed by Nathan's father, Roger and Carla.

Kongpob had long lost his appetite, but he kept stuffing his mouth with spoonful of baby carrots and chicken stir fry and mashed potatoes, with peas and carrots. Because, he was feeling the constant gaze on his face from the open kitchen, across them.

Sarah was keeping an close watch on whoever wasn't eating her precious carrots and extremely exquisite culinary delights. And Kong knew they'd be having carrot cake for dessert soon. And he didn't want to add carrot juice on top of that.

Kong sighed, feeling his pit growing, with the uncomfortable silence. But, he was sure of one thing. No one was taking his peace away. Not today, not ever again.

He saw, Dean feeding Lisa, who chuckled taking spoonful. And Kong felt the pit growing stronger. As he was reminded of someone, who treated him the same.

Kong looked away, taking spoonfull of his food instead, checking Buggy, who was having his food just below the chair. He was feeling cold, so he pouted, picking Buggy up on his lap. And took the comfort of the soft, furry ball.

But, it didn't help like before. Buggy's warmth wasn't calming him like before.

"You won't crave for Buggy's warmth anymore."

Kong squirmed, straightening on his seat. Feeling a snap in his lower abdomen, making him bite back a moan. He remembered all Kind of things in a snap, in a really wrong situation. Making his skin heat and sweat. As he gulped down his dry throat.

Looked like Arthit was keeping his words, he did etch himself in Kongpob. Making Kong's mind run to places, he wasn't supposed.

He blinked coming to his senses, seeing a piece of chicken hanging in front of his lips.