Kisses (Bonus).

Kong clawed the wall. Resting his forehead against it. Mouth open wide, for breathing. His skin burning, under the constant spray of water. His knees kept buckling, as he kept questioning himself. What was happening?

He shivered. Feeling the heavy breathing against his ear. Making him blush. Soon feeling the flush heat against his back. And another leisurely hit against the place, Kong never knew existed in his body.

A pale arm, covered in dark inks, snaked around his torso. And he felt the unblinking stare over his side face. Another one traced over the one on the wall. And the pale fingers threaded within his honey ones. And tightened in a painful grip over the wall.

Their laboured breathing, getting masked by the loud thunderstorm. And the spray of water.

Kong threw his head back... Closing his eyes. Under the constant flow. Gurgling with the water that filled his mouth. Not caring about the breathlessness. As he gripped the back of Arthit's head with his free hand. Gripping tight.

Arthit groaned. Pushing Kong against wall. The movement pushing more in Kong. Then he already was. And Kong gasped with wide eyes. Dropping his forehead over the wall again. Not able to take the water.

He felt so full. So much in pain. But so much loved.

Arthit sandwiched Kong, between the wall and flush against his body. Gripping their threaded hands over the wall with one hand. And holding Kong's tummy with the other. And Kong was dizzy. With so much hot and cold. Making him gasp.

Arthit kissed his neck, pulling out. Kong sighed, feeling the loss. Only for Arthit to rock at one go, to the hilt. Making Kong cry. Clawing the wall. With his free hand. His cheek pasting against the wall. Other hand in Arthit's grip.

Kong was new to this. And he felt the whole way. It was so hot inside him. Burning him. And slowly building something down him. Something ticklish and overwhelming.

It was so painful. But it hurt him so good. Forming knots in his lower abdomen. Making him see white and toes curl.

Arthit was gasping against his cheek. His body hotter then the water they stood under.

He repeated the movement. Once. Twice. Thrice. Making Kong roll his eyes back and his jaws drop. While Arthit moaned in bliss pleasure. Right at Kong's ear. His fingers digging in a knuckle whitening grip over Kong's hand. Against the wall.

While the other plucked sensually on Kong's nubs. Sending shudders down Kong. Prickling his skin with goosebumps.

"Liebchan..." Arthit whispered in his sultry voice. Kissing Kong's shoulder.

"You feel so good... I can't hold myself." Arthit sounded to be in pain.

Kong blushed, turning his face against the wall. Both keeping still. Scared. One move and there's no coming back.

Kong drew in a breath. Raising a trembling hand over his head. And caressed over Arthit's head. With all the love.

"Don't hold back..." Kong whispered. "Give me your all... Like you said you will..."

Arthit tightened his grip. Hissing against Kong's ear. Giving a particular strong hit. Making Kong scream. And drop his head back.

"Than take it all baby..."

Kongpob couldn't look away from Arthit. No matter how much he tried. He just couldn't. He was scared, Arthit would disappear. And he wanted to keep gripping Arthit.

Even when Arthit carried him upstairs. Clad in a warm bathrobe. Which seemed new.

Arthit was in discomfort, Kong can see it. But, when Arthit carried him. Like he weighted nothing. Treated him like he would break. Kong felt he owned the world.