Valentine's 22.

ARTHIT'S...

Kongpob stared at the underground parking as Orion rolled the truck inside. Kong was shivering by then. With physical discomfort... And the thought of meeting Arthit made him more jittery and shaky.

He defied and went against Arthit, on two matters. In one single day... Kong sighed in a cold breathe. He knew, it's not going to end well.

And now that he was getting sick, he knew Arthit is NOT going to be happy about it.

He also knew, this fever is caused by to over exhaustion. Emotionally and physically. And now the pain and inflammation from the tattoos, added to the top.

"I should call Type..." Orion pulled out his phone.

Kong blinked and stared at Orion, putting a weak hand over Orion's forearm. Orion stared at him and frowned.

"Don't do that." Kong spoke weakly' then smiled, "Let's go surprise him."

"I don't think that's a good idea... He can be attending to meetings and such." Orion patted Kong's hold on his forearm. Strange, how familiar the kid felt to him.

"I know...." Kong replied weakly. "And that's the exact reason, I don't want him to know..."

Orion tilted his head.

"He'd probably be busy... So let's just go unannounced."

Orion seemed ready to retort, but thankfully held back. He nodded and Kong slumped back, in attempt to open the door. Realising how weak and lightheaded he felt. And shivering. Even in the baggy, olive sweatshirt he was wearing. Engulfed in the comforting warmth and essence.

Didn't even realise when Orion walked around the car and opened his side door for him. Kongpob blinked sideways and found Orion waiting patiently with the door held open.

Kong gulped a lump and stepped down the car, instantly feeling a shudder run down him with the feel of the damp atmosphere of the underground parking. And he couldn't help the gasp that left his mouth.

"Mr Sutthiluk..."

"Kongpob..."

"Fine Kongpob, I really think you should head back. You need to rest and probably see a doctor." Orion tried ushering Kong back to the car.

"No..." Kong whined, wobbling a little. "I just want to see him."

He becomes extremely clingy when he gets feverish. And it's been so long since he got fever... And he didn't want this extremely spoilt side of his to anyone, except for his safe heaven that moment. And something told him, Arthit will like this extremely clingy side of his.

"I still think..."

"Please Orion..." Kong mouthed, leaning his uneven weight against the car.

"Yes, Sir Kongpob." Orion sighed, helping Kong to stand. "Let's get you to Mr. Rojnapat."

Kongpob smiled with a nod and let Orion lead him towards the parking elevator. While he kept his weight leaning subtly against Orion's huge frame.

Kongpob has been to this place, a lot of time. A lot. But as someone else. And today he was here as a totally new person. He would lie, if he said that it didn't feel awkward.

He was once the boyfriend of the man, whose father owned this place. And now, he is walking in as the (almost) fiance of the man... Who will soon own this place.

Why almost? Because Arthit seemed head strong in the morning. And he knows, Arthit isn't joking. Or letting this go until he has not just bended, but broken Kong's weak and lightheaded will.