Valentine's 25.

LIKE HIS SUGAR BABY...

Kongpob walked through the corridor in a rush. It was Christmas Eve. Their guests will be arriving by the evening. Their helpers were rushing around, with the decorations and feast for their guests.

Arthit constantly asked him to take it easy. Even over the calls and face time. But how can he? Arthit's family will be here. Kong wanted everything to be perfect... He wanted himself, to be perfect.

Kongpob clicked the lock of his wrist watch. Matching with the black jeans and navy blue jacket he was wearing, with white turtleneck sweater. Fixing his beanie. His boots tucking over the polished floor.

"MONKEY... LET'S GO... WE WILL BE LATE..." Kongpob called, strutting down the stairs.

He looked around, his gaze suddenly stopping on a photograph on the wall. His arms halting mid-air, as his gaze lingered on the dimpled smile. The hazel eyes that stared at him. Kongpob raised his hand touching over the photograph with his fingertips. Instantly closing his eyes. Eyes flashing with the memories.

This picture was taken in Sutthiluk holiday home, in front of the lake. Arthit was looking so handsome, so carefree. Kong's lips spread in a teary smile. His heart fluttering with the pleasing memories.

It's been two weeks since Arthit left, with the promise of returning back before the party. And Kongpob took Arthit's words for the same.

After whatever happened... He was finally calm of all the turmoils. And maybe the distance that was between them that moment... Made Kong realise his feelings. His trust on their love growing with the missing that Arthit crashed inside him.

"Your ride is here..."

Kong flinched with ragged breathes, snapping his blurry gaze downstairs. To see Orion standing there, arms folded in the front. Looking at Kong with a blank face. Ready in his dark suit.

Kong sniffed and blinked, pulling his hand back. He turned his face a little to hide his tears, as he subtly rubbed them away. Drawing in a long breathe and turning his smile towards Orion.

"Good morning Orion... Can you go get Hope?" Kongpob tried sounding as calm as he could.

Orion observed him for a while, then nodded. Kongpob nodded back, walking downstairs. As Orion walked past towards Hope's room. Kong stopped for a moment, to receive pecks on his cheeks from Tiny and the others who just walked in.

"Make yourself home and don't be late for the party..." Kongpob smiled at them.

"As you wish Naatani..." Tiny nodded with a smile.

Kong sighed shaking his head, as he walked out. Leaving a chuckling Tiny behind.

Kong was going to the mall, to get the last few of the gifts that were ready. And... Kong's heart skipped on beats. As he gnawed on his lips nervously...

His custom made gift for Arthit was also ready. That's the main reason he has to go. Or else they had enough gifts to give away. Knowing, not all of the invitees will be arriving.

He sighed again, opening and closing his clammy hands. Stopping at the last step, his eyes falling on something which had him frowning for the upteenth time.

Phukao was standing there, with a wide smile. In a dress pant, black turtle neck and heavy, grey pinstripe overcoat. With loafers and muffler. Leaning against a... Four seater convertible with crossed arms. Mark standing just besides with crossed arms.

What made Kong frown deeper was the giant red bow that was tied around the windshield. The shiny metallic blue texture of the car, standing against the bright, warm winter sunshine.