Valentine's 14.

THE MAYHEM, WE CALL LOVE...

It's been... How many days? Kongpob didn't remember. All he knew, was him staying with his brother and sister in law. And working on auto pilot.

He ate, slept, studied, went to college. And felt himself being in a slow movie. No idea of time or place. He just wanted to keep going. Because, Arthit would want him to.

The night Dean got him to his place, he was so tired that he blacked out. And the next morning, all his things were delivered to him. Just as promised. With a bonus.

Arthit's car and a new cheffy, came along with Kong's things. With clear instructions. That Forth will be driving and taking Kong around.

Kongpob didn't defy... Because, that instruction meant that he still mattered to Arthit. And he wasn't totally given up on.

So, when Forth introduced himself. "Good morning Mr Sutthiluk, my name is Jaturapoom Jamornhum. Reporting for duty sir. You can call me Forth."

Kong had blinked at the ebony haired, tall pale man. With a handsome, oblong face, complete with high cheek bones and full lips. Thick brows and sharp brown eyes, that scrutinized everything around, with years old practiced professional perfection.

His tall, lean muscled physique popping out with the black suit. Kongpob must have stared for too long, standing right at the doorstep. So, he cleared his throat in embarassment, not knowing how to deal with this new arrangement.

It's not the first time, Kongpob was face on with someone professionally managed to protect one person. Just that, he wasn't the subject, during the previous ordeals. And now that he was... He felt awkward. Wondering, if he was worth all this attention.

If it was in his hands... He would have straight out refused everything. But, this was Arthit's decision for him. And though it was a little bit frustrating. Kongpob had learned that, Arthit knew what's good for him better... Then himself.

And he decided to deal with it, by following the way Arthit deals with everyone. Which is, by being an acquaintance and not an employer. He never liked imposition of power, anyways.

So, he just gave an awkward nod and did the thing his way...

"Hello P'Forth... Please call me Kongpob."

Forth had blinked, opening and closing his mouth a few times. Before shutting his open jaws and giving a stiff nod of approval.

And thus began their routine, of Kongpob being on his auto pilot mode. And Forth taking him everywhere that he needed to be. Which also included being dragged around by his friends. To shopping and recreation.

They absolutely refused to let Kong be still for a second. And it did help Kong, as he entertained their innuendos. Laughing and feeling grateful that no one questioned or judged him.

And Forth kept being there, as a shadow. Even though sometimes, Forth would just have to follow them throughout the day, in Arthit's car, because Kong will be dragged in one of his friends car. Generally Aim's or Marilyn's. And also carry around Kong's bags.

Even though Kong would insist Forth didn't have to. Forth wouldn't budge. So, Kongpob just gave up. And let Forth what he felt like. Kong didn't know Forth. But his presence, was was kind of comforting.

Because sometimes, when Kongpob would burst into tears in the backseat of the car. Failing to take it anymore, Forth would ever so kindly park the car to a side. Not caring wherever they were and let Kongpob collect himself. No matter how long, Kong would take.

Passing him tissues and sometimes chocolate cupcakes. Kongpob didn't know how Forth knew about his comfort food.

But noticing Forth furiously typing on his phone, whenever Kong would be having one of his episodes. Kongpob might have an idea how.