Valentine's 18

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...

Kongpob was breathing restlessly, as he walked out hand in hand with Arthit from another court hearing. And he wasn't taking facing Becca too well. It brought back memories and pain.

And the way she looked at Arthit with so much malice, that it froze Kong's insides. As he had gripped on Arthit's hand tighter. Feeling a fear settling in him.

He knew about obsessive maniacs like Rebecca Rodriguez. They had one motive... If they can't get the person they want... They can go to any limits to do the unthinkable, their main focus being on the victims. And Kong was scared, Rebecca would harm Arthit.

He was lucky that Becca was away from his life, for so long. But now that she was back and already raising hell. Kong was scared for Arthit and he tightened his grip on Arthit's hand unconsciously. Also the fact that Becca was out on bail, wasn't helping.

Media was swarming at the entrance and Arthit like always didn't want any of this near Kong. So Kong was tucked in Arthit's arms as Forth and Mark shielded them out. With Kong's face as much covered, as much Arthit can hiding it in the crook of his neck. Another arm strictly around Kong's shoulders.

"No comments..."

Was the only thing Kong registered. Because it was Arthit's voice over all the other loud noises.

"Mr Rojnapat, is she your girlfriend?"

"Why did she attack Mr Sutthiluk?"

"What is your relationship with Rebecca Rodriguez, Kongpob?"

"Would like to say something on Nathan Garner's attack?"

Kong never faced this. Never. Even though he was a Sutthiluk. This was new and overwhelming, so he kept taking deep breathes. Getting guided by Arthit, soon entering Arthit's car or his... Didn't matter.

Kong gulped deep lumps and waited with batted breathes for Arthit to get in. Who did, tackling the peeking reporters and locked the door on his side instantly.

Kong can see Arthit seething in rage, looking darker than the suit he was wearing. Running his hands through his hairs, with closed eyes and clenched jaws.

The session didn't go well. The defence was trying hard to plead not guilty, on the basis of mental health. Imply that Arthit's rejection didn't sit well with Rebecca and she reacted accordingly. Trying to imply that Kong indirectly provoked Rebecca. Which wasn't possible.

Rebecca was obsessed with Arthit, in a sickening level. It was surprising that her parents were able to keep her away so long. People like her, have extreme violent tendencies towards people who threaten their imaginary or real relationship with the victim. To the extent of killing.

And the satisfied smirk Rebecca held towards Kong and Arthit, said it all. The memories of Arthit's experience, sent a cold shudder down Kong's spine. Getting Kong scared that Rebecca will be out soon and Arthit will have to go through all of it again.

Kong jolted, coming to his senses with bangs in the window on his side. He stared out to look at the peeking reporters, trying to glimpse through the dark tinted glasses. And Kong pushed closer to Arthit.

He jolted again, feeling an arm snake around his waist. He gasped when Arthit pulled him sideways over Arthit's lap. Kong knew Arthit would hold him tight now as a comfort. So he kicked out his shoes and folded his knees, resting his feet over the comforting seat.

He put one arm around Arthit's shoulders, resting the other over Arthit's chest. His eyes strictly cast down, feeling the tensing muscles as he felt the claw in his waist and another on his thigh. As he was pulled closer, feeling the heated stare on his face.