Teddy.

If anyone said, higher education is fun... Kongpob was going to throttle them.

And also if anyone said, that being a medical student is a matter of pride. Kongpob was going to throttle himself.

Because, he was close to forgetting his own anatomy. While trying to decipher the one in books.

"Why the hell do I need to study human gut?" Oak pulled his hairs.

The others ignored him. Like always. The nervous system. Was making them nervous to the core. It was their last exam for the semester... And it was sucking every cell, tissue, organ of their anatomy.

It's been two weeks. That Kong haven't met or seen Arthit. Even their virtual time was affected by everything.

Kong felt they were drifting apart. And he was hating it. He wanted to keep in contact. But, always stepped back. Thinking he might bother Arthit. It was his final year afterall.

And he was using campus cabs or buses to travel around. He didn't have a car. Which made things hard. Yet, he refused to take Nathan's gift back.

That hit on his face. Was like the last straw. Making him realise. How deep in mess he has pulled himself into. With his years of silence. In the name of inner peace.

While, in reality. He was just too scared to stand up for himself. Letting people have their way.

But not anymore.

He felt safe in an unknown arm, for the first time. Felt like he was a human. And not a possession. In the passionate touches and bold words. And Kong would be damned, than letting it go.

But now, Kong wasn't liking the distance, that suddenly grew between them. It was like. The string they joined. Was somehow, slowly tearing apart.

He knew engineering's last paper, commenced. Just that day. Kong was hoping, he could atleast see the man. So, he was carrying a lunchbox full of Chinese. He prepared for Arthit, himself. But like everything... It seemed to be wasted too.

"I think we should take a break." Aim stretched his arms. "We are prepared enough to pass this."

Kong didn't reply. As he turned his pages. Aim wasn't wrong. They were ready. To face it. But, if Kong stopped reading. His mind would drift off to other matters. And Kong couldn't take that. Right now.

"Come on... Let's get going. It's very late." Marilyn collected her things.

The others following. It was way past midnight. The library was kept open overnight. During exams. And students from every faculty, would haunt the place. Throughout the night.

And Kong trailed his eyes around. One more time. Through the waves of students. And failed to notice the badass hoops. Or the dimpled smile.

"I'll drop you off, Marilyn." Praepelin offered.

"Thank you, Prae." Marilyn smiled. "But, Bright is on his way. We haven't met for the whole week."

Kong perked up. Staring at Marly. Who gave a short smile. "Sorry Kongpob. He isn't here. He hibernates. During his exams."

Kong blushed. Thinking, he was making it more than obvious. Everyone knew. Well, what done is done.

Kong nodded at Marilyn. Forcing a smile. Ofcourse, he wasn't here.

"I heard their last paper was today. Right?" May asked. She wanted cheer up her friend.

"Yeah... And Arthit has burned off all his juice. I don't think. He is going to wake up before two days." Marly sighed.