Here are the answers.

Bamboo: Where is she? (Whispering).

Tutah pointing to the right, as everyone slowly took sits around the campfire.

Bamboo looks to the way Tutah pointed to and sighs, smiling at the same time. Looking at Arthit, laying comfortably on a recliner by their huge tent. Eyes closed and patting a blanket covered lump, lying over him. While Kongpob roasted skewers closeby.

Tharn: I feel bad.

Type (whispering): What happened here exactly?

Bamboo and the others sharing a glance, then a quick scared glance of Arthit. Gulping down lumps. Who was close to skinning them all alive, just moments back.

Bamboo: well we forgot including our Hope in the conversation.

Kongpob (joining them): so Hoppy got really upset. And it ended up upsetting Daddy...

Bamboo sighing, as Rebecca patted her back assuringly.

Bamboo: Where is Dary?

Kongpob: Sleeping in the tent.

Bamboo looked at Arthit again, as he walked inside the tent carrying a wrapped up Hope in his arms. To put her to bed. She finally fell asleep after crying in Arthit's arms for hours straight. Wailing that no one loved her.

Kongpob: It wasn't your fault.

Bamboo: Well tell that to Arthit.

Kongpob (putting a tray full of skewers between themselves): I better talk to a rock...

They rolled their eyes, as Bamboo got out her page full of questions.

Bamboo (rubbing her hands together):  so who's ready to answer few questions?

The others stiffened, sharing glances. But nodded.

"Yes... Let's do that..."

Bamboo stiffened gulping down lumps, as she looked over. To find Arthit looking down at her, with crossed arms and sinister smile.

"I have a few questions for our dear author too."

Bamboo sighed, accepting her fate. As she looked over opening the list of questions. As Arthit sat besides Kong, wrapping his arms around Kong's torso. Pulling him against his chest. Resting against a tree.

Bamboo (putting on her glasses. Punching Oak, when he tried to laugh): first question. It's from luna_luzzz... Ahemmm... So she wanted to know the first time Kongpob topped Arthit... Because he is the sweetest, shyest otherwise...

Kongpob stiffened, flushing red from head to toe. As Arthit smirked, looking at his sideface. Dabbing his thumbs across Kong's belly. Kongpob going a glow of amber, feeling all the shameless, curious eyes fixed on his.

Kongpob (clearing his throat): can I skip the question?

"NO."

Kongpob flinched, glaring at everyone. Ignoring the penetrating hazel stare fixed on his own... Finally giving up.

Kongpob: fine, fine.... I was drunk okay... And he... *Blushes madly* he was looking sexy, in a white shirt, buttons down... All sweaty in a club's dance floor. And I lost it okay? NOW LAUGH ALL YOU WANT... IT WAS IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK WHERE I... AHEMM..., IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS...

Everyone stare slack jawed and wide eyed at Kongpob. Tutah and Rebecca giggling and fanning themselves. While Kongpob went back to hiding himself against Arthit's chest. Who looked more than whipped and content with everything. Kissing Kong's head, hugging him tight.