Valentine's 2.

There was constant laughter, as they sat around the dinner table, one more time. Luna and Lisa feeding Arthit and Bright like turkeys. We'll, they were mostly ordering Marilyn and Kongpob to keep filling their boyfriends plates.

Kongpob and Marilyn were sitting, either side of their boyfriends, who seemed to be some kind Guinea pig. Everyone followed each of their movements, to the point, that it was getting creepy and uncomfortable for both the men.

Though, Kong didn't notice, he was busy, serving Arthit dishes, he prepared just moments back, when Arthit was sitting with his family in the living room. Refusing any help from his mother or the other helpers.

In the short time he spent with Arthit, Kong has realised, how much he enjoyed doing things for him. It was almost blissful.

He was never the one to accept the role of dotting house husband. But this... felt homely.

With Arthit sitting and entertaining his family, while Kong cooked for him. And Kong didn't mind the butterflies or the feelings.

And also because, the food they ate was bland and Kongpob didn't want Arthit to eat bland food, during his first visit to his home.

So, he prepared chicken breast, stuffed with jalapeno, cheese, bean and other veggies. With zucchini noodles. He didn't remember exactly what Arthit's diet was for the day. But, he did remember low carbs.

While, Sarah was all the while breathing down his neck, making him shiver and hard for him to ignore the dark that was emitting through her. Because, her precious carrots were ignored.

Bright was okay with the bland food, he didn't like much of spices. But still, Marilyn had to join Kong in the kitchen at one point, rolling her eyes with a sigh. Because, Bright won't stop pouting, even in front of the whole family. Looking at Kong preparing food for Arthit.

And Kong chuckled, looking at a distressed Marilyn preparing chicken salad, for her shameless boyfriend.

"Are you following the chart?" Kong asked, serving more noodles.

Arthit nodded, taking spoonful of the delicious food served in front of him. Kong smiled, serving a little more wine, delighted with the satisfied look on Arthit's face, after each bite he took.

"Kong says you own a house?" Lisa asked. "And it's beautiful?"

"He likes to exaggerate... It's a simple house." Arthit smiled, taking a sip of wine.

"Or you are just humble." Kong retorted. Making Arthit gap at him. "His house has a veggie garden, Lisa... With Brussels sprouts..."

"Really?" Lisa turned her gaze at Arthit. "Green finger, huh?"

"Uhh..." Arthit gave a sheepish smile. "I learned from my mother."

"That's great..." Luna smiled. "She must have been really talented."

"She was..." Arthit gave a fond smile, popping his dimple.

Making Luna and Lisa gasp in delight. While Dean and Kerkklai felt their eyes twitch. Roger was stiffling his laughter, behind the wine glass. Getting glares from his friend.

"How long have you two known each other?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"About seven weeks." Arthit smiled back.

And Kong smiled shyly, looking away. He wasn't the only one, keeping tabs on date. Ofcourse, his family doens't need to know about Arthit's interest in him when he was merely fifteen. Or things could get ugly.

"And you Bright... What about your family?" Luna turned towards Bright.

"Ummm... My parents own a Fashion Label. Am a single child... With the best parents one can ask for."