Valentine's 10.

"Kong..." Arthit croaked, blinking his eyes open.

He found himself lying on his tummy, stretching his arm towards the colder side of the bed and ending up pouting. Was it all a dream? Did Kongpob not come and start living with him a week back?

He peeked inside the cover. Yup he was naked. Not a dream. Then how the hell did Kong manage to wake up, even after Arthit worked him up so much. He groaned, turning on his back, pulling the comforter and running his hands through his hairs.

He took his phone and checked the time. It was close to nine and he needed to get up. He had classes from ten in the morning. Even though it was Saturday. Perks of being last year Engineering students.

He sat down with a stark, when he heard a loud thud from downstairs. He jumped down and hopped on each foot to get in the boxer. And sprinted down, his feet thudding over the wooden floorboards.

"Kongpob." He cried, jumping on the living room looking around.

And he slumped, looking at five pairs of surprised eyes, blinking and staring at him with parted jaws, from the kitchen.

But, Arthit's glare set on the black eyes gaping at him, through those damned glasses. In a baggy tee shirt, belonging to Arthit and a loose pyajama with the light brown apron, with a teddy bear plushie, stitched over the stomach, holding a stainless steel mixing bowl. Arthit clearly got the apron to tease Kongpob.

But he was thrown off the ground, when he was given a delighted smile and kiss on the cheek as a thank you. Instantly being asked to wrap it around the lean torso. And Arthit was shaken to the core, when he realised how much little he needed to bring a smile on that beautiful face.

But, that wasn't the matter now, as he glared harder, putting two fisted hands on his hips.

"Kongpob." Arthit snapped. "Stop giving me jump scare."

Kong jolted, looking around at the little group of girls, consisting of Hope and her friends. Kong gulped a lump and nodded, going back to battering whatever the hell he was battering. Turning sideways.

Arthit closed his eyes, sighing in defeat as he ran down a frustrated hand down his face. And took a step towards the kitchen. But stopped looking at Hope glaring at him.

"You wish Good morning, when you wake up." Hope glared. "You shouldn't be a rude person."

"I am sorry." Arthit apologised to Hope, though his eyes were set on someone else. "I am really sorry. I just woke up and got surprised."

"And you came down shamelessly. Mom says, that's bad manners to walk around the house, naked."

Arthit sighed, Hope was right. And he knew, he'd need a lot more than just a sorry to get his warm Bunny in his arms again. So, he walked towards the bathroom instead. Giving one last look at his precious little bean.

He knows he's being overtly paranoid, but he can't help it. He was just on edge and protective of his lover. Trying all the while to not seem overbearing asshole. His paranoia didn't go missing by Kongpob.

He took a long, hot shower and  reprimanded himself for making his sweetheart so upset, first thing in the morning. What the hell was wrong with him?

But, all his self repercussions were thrown out of the window, when he saw Kongpob floundering. Even though the kitchen space was small, Kong took time to even move from the  microwave to the kitchen counter.

Arthit clenched his jaws and fisted his knuckles over the counter, watching Kong wince and force a smile each time, Hope or one of the other girls would hug around his hips. Thanking him for helping them make cupcakes for their sale.