Hugs.

Kongpob stared at himself. In the mirror. Trembling and shivering. Touching his skin with nimble fingers. Taking batted breathes.

His neck, his shoulder blades had purple bruises. His lips were swollen. He even had a maroon mark on his cheek.

He ran his fingers over the prominent bite mark, around his left nub. Feeling a tremor spreading through him. Shaking his core.

Kong closed his eyes. And bite over his bruised lips. Touching on it. Feeling his knees wobble and toes curl.

His body remembering the touches of last night, all at once. Making his nerves knot in his lower abdomen. His breathes shallowed. And he leaned against the wall. To hold himself from falling. The hot water still showering down his skin.

Well maybe leaning against the wall wasn't such a great idea. Because it reminded him things, ten folds more sensually. Making him moan and throw his head back. The water pressure now directly hitting over his chest.

The flowing water tickled over his sensitive pecks. Especially his bruised one. Making Kong see stars. His mouth falling open.

He reached his hand down himself. Feeling the water flowing over his lean torso, under his touch.

He gripped his screaming self. And shuddered, with a moan. Feeling his own heat, that coiled over. Burning his own skin. His knees felt jelly.

"You are the sexiest thing ever."

Kong stroked softly. Throwing his head sideways. Breathing through his mouth.

This wasn't the first time, he was pleasuring himself. But suddenly, his hands felt too delicate. It wasn't rough, or hard. The feel wasn't so gruff. It wasn't enough for him.

So he gripped tighter. Shuddering violently. Gripping his hairs with the other hand. As he set a pace. Rippling against the wall.

His free hand slowly slided down. As he started pinching over his bruised nub. Hissing and reminded of the way, someone suckled the delicate skin.

"P'Arthit..." Kong moaned. Seeing white. Feeling the turmoil building.

Kong remembered the feeling of helplessness, in the pale arms. That he felt last night. The way his body was owned. The bites and the touches that painted his skin like a canvas. The way his body was manhandled. And he was made to feel so small.

"The things I am dying to do to you..."

Kong snapped his eyes at the ceiling. His mouth agap. Breathing through his parted lips. His pace catching. Feeling a wave of tingles, gush through his skin. And he pinched his sensitive peck hard.

"Arthit..." Kong's parted lips, spread in a smile. As his eyes fluttered close.

He was hearing bells in his head. His mind shattering to thousand different places all at once. Making him groan in pleasure.

"Arthit... Arthit..." Kong whimpered the name. Like a prayer. Feeling another wave.

"Cum for me, Liebchan."

Kong covered his mouth. Feeling the body that was building with all. Bursting in million pieces. And he muffled his screams against his covered mouth. Stroking madly. Feeling the earth shattering calls, leaving his body. Driving him to the edge of madness.

And then... There wasn't anything.

Only a naked body, under the shower. Taking ragged breathes. Head fallen back. Arms limping on either side. Leaning against the wall for support.

Kong can hear the hissing of the shower again. Hear the dripping of water. His own ragged breathes. And his breathless, thumping heart.

He hated the fact, that there wasn't the pale arms, to hold him tight against the chest. Because, his legs were so shaky.