Valentine's 3.

Kong was soaring somewhere above the sky... It was almost three in the morning, showing in the digital clock, over the nightstand. The room in soft luminescence, coming from the small fireplace in the corner.

And he was lying over a pale chest, safely tucked in a pair of pale arms. Under soft, cosy covers, listening to the steady heart beats. Wide awake. And completely naked.

He stared out of the glass wall that was opposite to the bed. Well, three parts of the whole room was covered by glass wall. Even the ceiling. But the adjacent glasses were covered by tan electric blinds. Only the roof and the opposite wall was open.

They were in Kong's favourite place. Their family's vacation villa, up in the hills.

And Kong was in his favourite bedroom of all time. The glass room. He used as sunroom, whenever they came here.

It gave a perfect view of the deep valley all around and the lush green forest that covered the area. That must be veiled by fog and constant, heavy showers now. And darkness.

And only visible with the occasional lightning. The sound of thunders blocked by the soundproof glasses.

Kong sighed and tried to move, ending up wincing in the process. He felt his eyes trickling with tears. Making him bite his lips to hold back his whimpers.

His boyfriend was insatiable last day. And Kong was over the moon. Every dirty word, whispered in his ear. Every time he was taken madly, in attempt of being possessed, made him feel wanted and loved. Though in the insanely possessive clutches of his boyfriend.

He thrived and melted to a puddle, in Arthit's possession. Which triggered last day, to a next level. And true to his words all Kong could only think about for the whole time was Arthit.

He raised a little and stared at the sleeping face, lulled his way. Chest heaving and falling in stable breathes. Kong tried to recognise every side of Arthit.

Kongpob enjoyed the romantic fool, who was a fan of announcing his love to the whole world.

He loved the overgrown child, who pouted when a few inches long pomeranian got Kong's attention. And was scared of cockroaches.

The gentleman who made sure Kong was well acquainted and let Kong do what he wanted to. Gave him space and freedom. Who, wooed his sister, mother and sister in law, within no time.

And impressed his father and brother. And also the man, whose son, Kong has refused to marry.

The sneaky bastard, who made sure Kong experienced, near heart attacks, all through the day. With each and every surprising stunts.

The extremely handsome man, who took Kong's breathe away, from the very first day and Kong still didn't get enough of it.

This adorable person, who sleeps with no care of the world or knowledge. Just like that very moment.

And the other side, he turns the moment the door of the room closes. Who solely depended on riling Kong to the point, where nothing in existence made sense to him.

The side which consumes Kongpob, like a possesion. And Kong would feel the like the most desirable person of the whole world. The side which looks at Kongpob, like he is the only thing in existence. And like he isn't wearing anything.

And finally, the man who made Kong feel strong in love... Understand what love actually meant. How selfless it was and beautiful. How strength giving.

Making Kong stand up for himself and fight for someone and himself. Instead of taking what's given to him, like everytime.