Something off the grid.

Bamboo_shoot- Heyo peeps, wassup? Okay so this is not an update... But something fun, since I am having a terrible time and valentine's is ending soon.... I read this idea from a book I was reading and found it really cool... So... This is called...

CHARACTER'S INTERVIEW...

SOUNDS FUN RIGHT?
I know, I know... Pfft, when has any of my ideas ever sounded any less fun?

Oak (Reading ACTIONS universe aloud).

Bamboo (narrowing her stare at Oak and throwing a paper weight at his head with a sweet smile)- Soooo proceeding further... Now you are getting the chance to ask anything. I repeat anything to your favourite OR least favourite characters. And here they are...

Arthit (waves with a smirk)- I am all ears. You can ask me anything... (Licking his lips with a wolfish grin) Anything Liebchans... *Wink.

Bamboo *with slack jaws and furious blush- Ahemm, anyhoooo. Next please.

Kongpob (smiling softly)- Hello... Ask me anything... I will try answering back. *Ignoring Arthit's unfazed stare*. Thank you for reading this book so far.

Arthit pulls him closer and Kongpob visibly melts. Arthit turns his dead stare towards the readers.

Arthit (with a blank face)- Hurt him... You hurt me... And like you know. *Smile*. I hate getting hurt.

Kong hugging Arthit tight and whispering until Arthit turns away his dead glare.

Bamboo- Stop scaring my readers. Anyways next.

Dean and Lisa, with little Ben- Hey guys, thanks for reading. Ask us anything you want.

Kerkklai and Luna- thank you for reading so far... We are all in for questions.

Knott and Prem, with Tutah- Thank you for reading so far... Ask anything you want to.

Bright (very much delighted with his strong role)- I told you guys she loves me. Remember? Take appointments, before talking to me.

Bamboo, writing Bright's painful death in Rebecca's hands immediately.

Bright- OH COME ON!!

Marilyn (giggling, then blushing immediately with the readers attention)- Umm hii... Thank you reading so far... *Tucking back her beautiful blonde hairs*. Thank you for accepting my character. Ask me anything, if you want to.

Bright pulls Marilyn in his arms and kisses her blushing face tight. Bamboo, smiling to herself and facing readers again.

Phana- hey, sorry Ming couldn't attend... Thank for being a part... I will answer whatever you want to.

Beam and Kit- we got dialogues, can you believe??? Let's stay the way... Get us questions and more dialogues.

Bamboo rolling her eyes and looking away, ignoring them and turning to Forth with an evil smirk.

Forth (with a deep sigh)- Hey... I know, I know... But, I learned my lesson. Also it's her fault... So, yeah... I know you are still going to bash me... Just go ahead.

Bamboo laughing aloud, taking Forth's scowl. And Arthit's smirk. While Kongpob was so done with everything, he just leaned back.

Nathan (getting up from sleep)- Bamboo, how long do I need to sleep like that? I am getting... *Suddenly facing the furious readers*. Bamboo (sqeaking) what's going on?

Arthit- Question the characters.

Nathan's eyes going wide, as he snaps his gaze at Bamboo. Groaning with Bamboo's apologetic smile, then facing the readers again. With raised hands.