Valentine's 7.

Arthit woke up and sniffed in the pillow, hugging it tight with a smile. Covered with the all too familiar essence of roses. He spread his arm and tried reaching the warmth to pull to his body. But then he frowned, blinking his eyes open.

He was welcomed by the bright morning light, spreading from the glass walls and an empty room. Arthit drew in a breathe and looked around. Where was his warm bunny?

He was on his tummy and he groaned, slowly getting up. The covers falling of his naked torso, as he stood on his knees and stretched. Looking at the beautiful fog covered valley, shining with the sunrays.

What time was it? Arthit found his phone, lying on the nightstand. And he frowned, looking at a yellow sticky note stuck over his phone. He went down the bed and collected the phone. And pulled out the note.

"Out with P'Bright. Before you scream for search and rescue. PTO."

Arthit turned the note over. "Freshen up and have your breakfast. I love you so much. BBS."

Arthit scratched the back of his head, with a smile and nodded with a smirk.

"Okay, dear future husband." He mumbled under his breath. Putting the note carefully in his wallet.

When he stepped out from the room, wearing a jeans low on his hips, the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxer briefs visible. He for a moment forgot where he was. Prisoner to old habits as he rubbed the towel on his damp hairs. Talking over the phone with Knott. Getting lectured and explaining a lot at the same time.

He was welcomed with a small bark, the moment he stepped out of the bedroom. Arthit smiled tossing the towel to the nearby couch, another old habit.

And he leaned down getting Buggy on his free arm. Holding him in the crook of his arm. Letting the little guy licking his lips and nose. As he walked out of the cottage, opening the heavy sliding maindoor. Sniffing in the fresh mountain air.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Jeez. Calm down grandpa." Arthit scoffed at Knott.

"Calm down you say?" Knott's disembodied snap welcomed him. "Listen to this."

Arthit can hear the disembodied boisterous voices behind and he can understand a little as to what got into their ever so saintly friend's pants.

And Arthit sighed, hating that he was the bad guy for everyone. But someone had to take the job.

"Put me on speaker." Arthit sighed.

He literally laughed hearing the disembodied sigh of relief, from the other side of the call.

"There you go." Knott muttered.

Arthit drew in a breath and let it out throw his mouth.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP." He thundered.

And sighed, when he heard the pin drop silence that followed. While Buggy whined, hiding in his chest.

"I'LL BE THERE BY AFTERNOON AND I SWEAR GUYS, IF THE THINGS AREN'T FIXED AND YOU MESS OUR HARD WORK. YOU WON'T LIKE IT." Arthit ordered. "AM I CLEAR?"

"YES P'ARTHIT." He heard the disembodied group response.

Arthit sighed, shaking his head. "Alright guys, get on it. I am so proud of you all. Let's get this over with together, okay? I will be there soon."

"We will make you happy, P. Enjoy your weekend."

Arthit smiled. He tried to recognise the voice. There were only few who were strong enough to reply him back. And he remembered his petite junior.