Valentine's 16.

Kongpob blinked his eyes open and looked around. It was morning and thankfully Saturday, for him that is. He looked over his shoulder and smiled instantly, looking at the vibrant pale face. Glimmering with the bright morning light. With lips parted and soft snores. Looking adorable, looking like a innocent soul, who can't hurt a fly.

A shudder run down Kong. Because he knew what more terrifying things this innocent soul can cause.

Nathan's face still visible in his memories. It's only been one week since his birthday.

Arthit had made sure to be present there without fail, everyday. Kong knew it was because he felt bad. Bad not guilty. And for Roger not Nathan.

Arthit felt bad for Roger. And not an ounce of guilt, for the act he commenced. He was calm and happier than ever. Infact, Arthit was very much at ease these days. Because Kongpob was.

Yes... Kongpob was very much at ease these days. He wanted to feel bad, but he didn't. But, he did visit the hospital few times, ignoring visiting Nathan. Ignoring Carla but just for Roger. And he did what was necessary.

Like sometimes taking care of Nathan, buying him medicines and talking with the doctors. All the while, with Arthit right besides him.

Nathan was conscious and he can talk in a hoarse voice. Kongpob pretended he never heard Nathan's voice as he'd go by. Not even acknowledging his stare, that'd follow Kong whenever he'd go all doctor on Nathan.

Not because, Kong felt guilty to look Nathan in the eyes. But because Kong felt nothing for him. Nothing.

He was there for Roger. No matter what, Nathan was Roger's only son. And Roger was effected. Very much.

Nathan had it coming. He did. Kong remembered every pain he'd have to go through. And realised, Nathan deserved it. All of it.

Nathan exploited him physically, emotionally and mentally in ways that Kong was surprised, he didn't sign up for therapy.

And he knew why... Kongpob smiled, cupping Arthit's face and pushing closer to him. Eskimo kissing Arthit's nose tip. And he tangled himself with Arthit.

He never needed a therapist, because he already had a perfect remedy... Right next to him.

Shielding him from media. From questions. From guilt. From shadows. From cameras. From fear. From anxiety. From nightmare. From monsters. From ghosts. And from boogeyman.

Kong doesn't remember raising his fingers anymore. He Just thinks and miraculously everything gets done on its own. It was like Arthit can read his mind.

He chuckled when Arthit held him tight and whined in his sleep. Nudging his face against Kong's chest, making himself comfortable. And started snoring again, avoiding Kong's teasing touches. Kong kissed Arthit's head and held him tighter, looking ahead.

He wouldn't have believed about the havoc this man can create, looking at the smile on Arthit's face. The easy going personality, always ready to help nature, the ever pleasant behaviour.

It can fool anyone till date. But Kongpob? He doesn't think he'll be fooled by Arthit's multiple personality anymore.

And why should he care about Arthit's flaws? When Arthit loves all of HIS. Why should he care about the world? When Arthit keeps him above the world. Can turn Everything for the sake of Kongpob.

Arthit never asked anything from Kong. Ever. Just that once on his birthday. And after whatever Arthit did for him, if his entire devotion on the relationship is what Arthit wanted... He WILL give it all.

Because now... His life seemed dull and meaningless, without the presence of this man.

Kong smiled, kissing Arthit's head again. As he slowly pried away from the death hold. To go by his morning routine.