Valentine's 24.

A/n: Might be overwhelming for sensitive peoples. You will know the content with the title of this extract.

If uncomfortable, please don't proceed. Okay? Okay. Thank you.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Reader's discreet adviced.

______________________________________

SHACKLES...

Arthit was in a particularly cheery mood. He and Kongpob had made plans for tonight. Yeah, just him cooking and baking, with Kongpob watching and begging to help. And Arthit refusing that all the while, enduring Kong's whines. But it still meant the world to Arthit.

He would trade the whole world just to have that smile directed to him. To have that fluffball beside him, wanting to help Arthit with everything. Like a little puppy.

And Arthit would let Kongpob help, until he'd find a way to burn himself. Or drop something heavy way too close to his feet. Being too distracted by something Arthit had no clue about. Or maybe he did.

Something which never happens when Kong would be working alone. On his own. And Arthit would be hurt if Kongpob would end up hurting himself... Because of him.

So, Kongpob would be on time-out afterward, just sitting and watching Arthit with a cute pout. Being the perfect food taster for Arthit.

His father is back and his decision to take over, has slowly started taking his time. And he also had his final year to complete, so his time is always consumed.

But, that day was different... It was a weekend. Arthit was done with his works. Enough prepared to take a weekend off from studies and spend more time with Kongpob.

Who never ever states that he misses Arthit, supporting him with his all. But Arthit can see past that beautiful smile of his. So... A small candle light dinner it is for them.

Moment when, Kongpob would be himself. Loudly laughing, complaining, teasing, being a nerd. And being a whiny, complaining, problem child. Shy and sweet, dedicated and committed. Extremely adorable. And only for Arthit.

Arthit smiles, walking around the medical building... almost reaching the cafeteria. He can feel the excitement buzzing through him. As he walked up the front stairs of the loud cafeteria. Ignoring the stares and whispers behind him.

He knows the rumours that spread about Kongpob. The horrible things people has to say. It wasn't Kong's fault that Arthit is rich. It also wasn't Kong's fault that his last rich boyfriend was an abusing asshole. Maybe some people can't keep it to themselves.

Arthit walks in and looks around cafeteria. He soon spots the table occupied by Kongpob and his other friends. And couldn't help the smile that spreads on his lips.

But his smile quickly dropped, looking at the scene that unfolded in front of him. Seeing Kongpob standing and smiling at a man standing next to Kongpob. Smiling so dearly at someone, that wasn't him.

And his insides twisted in knots. Looking at his lover, accepting a box of chocolates from the very man. Feeling an ugly green monster peek in him as his jaws dropped, looking at Kongpob tasting them with his friends. Smiling and laughing.

While the other man, a senior, in his class showed all his teeth in his bright cheeky smile. Staring at Kong in a way, that made Arthit want to gauge them out and stuff them down that man's throat.

Arthit knows that look very well. It's the way he can feel HIMSELF stare at that beautiful siren, all the time.

Like that fucker didn't know who Kongpob was. Like Arthit didn't carry Kongpob around on his shoulders and shout what they were. Who Kongpob was and belonged to.