Valentine's 19.

Mature content ahead.

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL...

Kongpob and Arthit has just started living together. And Kong had that 'I am head over heels in love', smile on his face all the time. Because he was.

He was in love with everything that came along with Arthit. The love, the surprises, the sex, the unpredictability, all of it. And Kong couldn't ask for more.

Study together... Arthit is very much serious about studies. No lagging in that. Make notes and have their assignments done. Do laundry together, make lunches and dinners, wash dishes, take care of Buggy and their fish.

Kongpob wakes up early, Arthit wakes up late. Kongpob makes breakfast for Arthit, by the time he wakes up and goes to the bathroom... not before kissing Kong senseless.

They would have breakfast together, with secret glances and goofy smiles. Constant blush and unfaltered gaze. Then share another kiss while doing the dishes. That innocent morning kiss turning something else. With shaky legs and constant butterflies.

Arthit dropping Kong to his faculty, before going to his own. Arthit returns home late... And Kongpob always waits for him... Always. With Buggy. And warm dinner ready on the dining table, for them to have together. Sharing whatever happened the whole day... Until it would be time for bed.

Like they have been together for years. Their routine falling in place with ease and comfort.

Kongpob was doubtful about living together, within only a few days of being together. But the way Arthit took care of him, started brushing all his doubts away. Like they were meant to live together... Forever.

And those poor hearts of theirs... They never got rest, jumping and leaping and thudding constantly. Even when they won't be within each other's eyesight.

And this morning Kong got himself a new whim. Making lunch boxes for Arthit. Though he didn't give them to Arthit in the morning right away. Because, it gave him an excuse to visit the Engineering faculty during lunch. And surprise him. Just like he is surprised by Arthit most of the time.

Christmas was round the corner and Kong was planning on dragging Arthit to the mall. So they could shop. Arthit is a grumpy old cat, when it came to festival. So stoic. And Kong planned on breaking that.

Arthit said the pick up truck belonged to Kongpob. And when he protested he was shut up in a way, which kept him bedridden for the whole Sunday that followed. So, he learned his lesson. And he loved the car anyways. Arthit made it.

Kong parked the car in the parking lot, his smile never once faltering. He came out and as always, he ignored the all known gazes given to him, from either genders. He didn't care. And they seemingly didn't know who his boyfriend was yet. Or they were still in denial.

Arthit is always so gentle with him. That it sometimes seems like they were very good friends. And thus, the grand proposal in the Medical Faculty's field went long forgotten.

Kong walked in the cafeteria, his heart fluttering with anticipation as his grin kept going wider the closer he got to the open field benches. And he can see the unreachable table. And his boyfriend sitting to the opposite.

Kong was close to squeeling and waving at Arthit like a maniac. But all his movements halted like an abrupt brake being pulled.

His smile faded and he stopped on the middle of the field, his eyes fixed on Arthit. Sitting with a woman. And Kong recognised the woman in a snap.

She was the one from the photograph, that Kongpob saw in Arthit's drawers, the first time he visited Arthit's place.

The photograph that broke Kong's heart just few weeks back. And also got Arthit and Kongpob closer.