Author's note

Hey guys. Welcome and congratulations for finding this one book in a million and deciding to take your time and read it.

I hope you enjoy the book and when you have time, you can check out my other works as well.

There are three rules to follow in this book and they are simple.

1. Don't plagiarize my book. (Don't copy because I didn't copy anyone's own).

2. No hateful comment. If you can't tell me your complain of this book calmly and politely, just leave as calmly as you came. I don't like cyber argument.

3. Feel free to use the comment box and vote if you like it. (this is a very flexible rule, ya know)

I'm currently busy trying to write exams. I missed writing so I'm here. Once I'm done with exams, I'll update fully but for now, very slow updates.

So here are a few things you need to know about this book...

1. Is only on Wattpad. Nowhere else.

2. This book is gonna be a series book. This is book one.

3. This book might not be the best but I at least put in my best efforts.

4. Please, let the comments for each book be in them. If you've read the three series, don't put the comments for book 2 in book 1 or comments for book 3 in book 2. Don't spoil the book for anybody.

5. This book is gonna be a roller coaster of emotions. Don't blame me for any loss of gadgets.

6. This book is dedicated to Almighty God, for helping me with this book. Also dedicated to my parents and my little sister @flourishminji

7. The storyline of this book can't be found by just reading this whole book. You have to read the three series to get the whole storyline. Don't trust any character. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This above is the theme of the series

This above is the theme of the series. The Princess Eleanora's series

8. Honestly, I want you to read this book but I don't want you to read it.

Honestly, I don't get myself these days. I hope I don't disappoint you. And if I did...Do tell me so I can correct it. But please, consider my fragile heart when you say it.