💮Chapter 14💮: The Henia welcome back party.

Edited.

I opened my eyes when I couldn't endure the sunlight anymore. It was shining through the curtains and on my eyelids.

  I grumpily got out of bed and dragged myself to the couch nearby.

"Mary?" I called. 

"Yes, Princess?" She answered, walking into the room from the balcony.

"What were you doing?" I asked, accepting the tray of coffee she stretched out to me.

"Nothing much, your highness". She replied.

"Whatever. I want to have a sauna this morning. Get it ready for me". I told her.

  "Yes, your highness". She replied.

I crossed my legs and took a sip of the coffee. It was good as always. I took the spoon beside the coffee cup and mixed the coffee well as it has become a habit of mine. As I turned it, I looked up and still found Mary standing right in front of me.

"Have you done what I asked you to do?" I asked her.

"No, your highness". She replied. Her head was down and she kept playing with her fingers.

  "What are you still standing here for?" I asked her, expecting that she should have done what I asked her to do.

"Your...your...your... high... highness?" She started.

  "W...w...wh...what?!" I mimicked.

Then she fell to her knees.

  Okay, that was unexpected!

I stood up and dropped the tea I was holding.

"Why are you kneeling for me?" I asked her.

  "I'm so sorry your highness. I didn't mean to cause the fight between you and Prince Green. I should have charged your phone and I should have-"

  "So you know that you are wrong?" I asked her.

  "Yes your highness. I know". She replied.

"It's okay. As far as you know that you are wrong. Where's the phone?" I asked her. She immediately dug her hand into her pocket and handed it over to me.

"It's been charged". She told me.

"Fine. No problem". I told her, as I walked towards my bed.

"Anything I should know?" I asked her.

"Nothing special your highness. The Henia's are going to be hosting a party for their children. And you've been invited". She said, still on her knees.

" Not interested". I replied.

"What about the interview with royal entertainment?"

" Not interested".

"Duchess Leila is having a luncheon later today".

" Not interested". I told her before picking up the coffee cup on the couch.

  "Okay your highness. Any personal plans?". She asked me.

"Grandpa punished me with some assignment. So I'll be out for today". I told her.

"Okay your highness". She said still on her knees.

"What about the sauna I asked you for?" I asked her.

"Oh... I'm going to do it right away your highness". She replied before standing up and running to get it done.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸