💮Chapter 5💮: Some girls have problem.

Edited.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving my ass today. Like you weren't the one who tried to kill me". I replied her and immediately hung up, throwing my phone to Mary for her to catch and keep for me.

  I almost died in the cafeteria today. All the girls almost trampled on Justin and I, just because they wanted to get Dure's handkie and Tashie made it all worse when she climbed the table and held the handkie over my head. Thank goodness for Justin's strong arm which pulled me out of the crowd that was about to devour me more quickly than a quicksand.

  "Where's Nanny?" I asked the maid who served me tea as soon as I sat down on the couch near the fireplace.

"She's in the basement, Princess" she answered me.

  "What's she doing?" I asked, signalling her to drop the tea cup on the glass table beside me.

  "I do not know, Princess, she locks the door to the basement any time she walks in". She answered.

"She locks the door?" I asked with unbelief.

  " Yes, princess". She answered.

  Why on Earth will Nanny lock the door to the basement?  Almost all the old things and useless things in the house are there. So what's she hiding?... What's she doing there anyway?

 I thought as I took a little sip out of the tea and immediately spat it back inside. "ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?!!!" I yelled out in anger as I angrily dropped the cup on the table, spilling it all over the table.

  "Please forgive me, Princess. I've never made tea in my life before, this is my first time". She said, as she bowed her head before me, her face to the ground, with her voice full of fear.

But I couldn't care less. Who puts salt in tea? In large quantity for that matter?

"So I'm your lab rat, Right?"

"Please princess have mercy". She begged further.

  "Princess you have a phone call". Said Mary, as she brought forth the phone.

  I stretched forth my hand, signalling her to put the phone in my hand, but the village girl put it on the table, and while trying to pick my phone with the other hand, I accidentally hit the cup and the hot tea spilled all over the phone.

"What in the world?!!!" I exclaimed as I tried to save the phone, but instead it fell to the ground with the tea cup smashing on top of it.

  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY?!!!" I yelled out in more of frustration than anger.

"Please have mercy, Princess!" Mary begged.

"Nora? How many times do I tell you that a lady isn't meant to be heard but to be seen?!!!" Said Nanny who came out of nowhere exactly.

  "Well, You should learn to teach this maids how to conduct themselves more properly than they are doing right now". I said back in anger. "Mark! Take this two and lock them up in the storage room. That's where they'll spend their night. With rats!" I ordered Mark.

  "Yes ma'am". He said, dropping the bags he brought in and walking forward to carry the two girls out of my sight.

I'mmediately, Mary bursted into heavy tears. I knew how much she abhorred rats. She preferred snakes to rats. That was her greatest fear.

  As Mark tried to carry her she screamed and hugged my legs. She hugged me so tight that I thought my legs were going to be pulled out.

"I'm begging you princess, please!" She cried.