💮Chapter 39💮: Happy feelings

"Where did you learn how to imitate someone's handwriting?" I asked him, as we both walked out of the hallways. The school was crazily quiet and it's only the noise from the water fountain that could be heard.

    All thanks to Dure, I could finish up all my projects on time. I don't know how he did it, but he imitated my handwriting and used it on the rest of my projects  while he allowed me to go through his phone. His phone was pretty boring though. Everything that was there was business, business, business.

  "Let's call it one of my many talents. I can imitate any handwriting as far as I had seen it once". He said casually. That was actually impressive. Very impressive.

Ciara was walking right behind us, holding my school bag while Dure and I held hands and walked out of the hallways.

"So, do you want me to drop you at home?" He asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Ciara is here to take me. She's my driver and bodyguard". I told him.

  He stopped and turned to look at me, making me face him too. He held my second hand.

  "Be careful on your way home. Please". He said. His eyes pleading with me.

  But I was attracted to what he was saying at all. What attracted me, was the lollipop in his coat internal pocket. The sweet was vanilla flavored with banana stipes on it.

  "What's that?" I heard him ask.

  "Nothing serious". I gave him one of my mischievous smiles. Then I proceeded in laying my hands on his chest, seductively.

  "Princess". I heard Ciara say but I didn't pay her any attention.

  I walked forward and leaned in closer to him.  Putting my head on his shoulder, then I took the lollipop and ran towards the water fountain. He looked shocked. When I was far away from him, I yelled "Thank you for the lollipop".

  He smiled and looked at me. " You should have told me you wanted it, and I would have given it to you". He replied and smiled at me.

I signalled for Ciara to come over and take me home, as I entered the car. He walked towards the car I was in and knocked gently on the window. I let the window down.

  Then he brought out a bundle of money and threw it to Ciara. "Drive safely, please" he told her.

  I knelt on the car chair and popped my head out the window, popping the lollipop out of my mouth.

  "Thanks for coming to visit me today, thanks for the pizza and the ice cream, thanks for helping me finish my projects and most of all, thanks for the lollipop". I grinned.

"If lollipop makes you this happy, then I'll get it for you anytime I come by". He said, which made my grin wider.

  "You treat me the best". I threw my hands around him and hugged him. And he hugged me back.

  "Nora" He whispered into my ear, I released myself from his hug and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"I'll be going on a business trip tomorrow". He announced.

"Why tomorrow?" I pouted.

"I also don't know why. I was just told today. I came to see you one more time before I go home". He said, his hands around my back pulling me closer to him.

"I don't want you to go" I pouted. Then he held my head and kissed my forehead, allowing it to linger. I felt uncomfortable with it and pulled back. The kiss was sending some funny feelings into my body.