💮Chapter 23💮: Preparation for the royal banquet

"Wow... Everywhere has changed, Nora". Lilou said as she looked through the window of the limo.

  "You didn't expect everywhere to be the same?" I said with a little chuckle.

  "Ummm... Nora?" I heard Olive call.

"Yes"

  "Can you tell your friend to stop staring at me?... It's kinda freaking me out". Said Olive who tried to move away from her a little but she followed him.

"You smell like Paris". Tashie said, proceeding from intensely staring at him, to sniffing him.

  I face-palmed myself and sighed deeply.

  She's at it again. I couldn't help but think.

"She likes you Olive. Can't you see?" Said Lilou as she sniffled a laughter.

  "Come on, Tashie. Don't embarrass me. I'll tell your crush you're cheating on him?" I said as I tried to move her away from him.

  "I'm sorry, I promise not to do so again". She replied, sitting on the chair opposite him.

  "Thanks. I really do appreciate that". Said Olive as he tried to adjust himself on the seat.

  I covered my face with the magazine I wanted to read, to cover my read face which became red from embarrassment.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

  "I thought you were taking us home, Nora. Where is this place?" Lilou asked, observing her environment.

"This is the Eastern palace. Your mother and I had a deal. She would come pick you up in the evening". I replied her as I got down from the limo.

  As soon as Tashie got down, I held her arm tightly, so she wouldn't go and disturb Olive. Olive walked into the mighty gates of the eastern palace, Lilou following closely behind.

  "Ciara. Kalia. Go make sure those two are  okay. They just came back after Twelve years. They might find it a little bit hard to adjust to us. Go make sure they are okay". I ordered and watched them obey while I stayed back with Tashie.

  "Oh my goodness, Nora, Olive is definition of a hot god. He is almost as hot as Dure but... Of course, Dure is hotter... BUT WHO CARES?!... I mean, Olive is a Blondie, with bright mint eyes, looking into his eyes, I could feel the mint radiating from it, and his pink lips are so normal, and his styled hair...Oh my... And his white dressing. He's giving of the vibe 'i'm the white god who dares come near me without permission granted'... And his eyelashes are so long. And I stylishly checked out his abs... They were rock hard... HE'S SO PERFECT. Why are all the hot guys surrounding you, Nora?... Link me up, I want to marry both of them". She ranted for two minutes straight before stopping to hear what I wanted to say.

  "Are you done?" I asked, when I noticed she has been quiet for a whole minute.

"Oh no, I'm not. I've already booked a wedding gown in one of the most expensive shops in Paris. I mean, I need to start planning for my future and-"

"Tashie!" I called her, after realizing that I was wrong to ask her that question.

"Yes?" She answered.

"I just wanted to tell you, to not get too close to him. Save me some face, please. You're my best friend and behaving like that around him could make him question my choice in friends and I don't want that so please". I begged.

  "Don't worry babe, I'm an undercover agent, he never knew I was staring at him the whole time". Tashie boasted.

"Really?... I could see the holes you bored into his head through your stares". I deadpanned.