💮 Chapter 22💮: Convincing Tashie's Dad.

"Where's Tashie?" I asked as soon as I got down from the car. I had asked Ciara and Kalia to pick up my friends and drop them at the Eastern palace. The Eastern palace was grandma's palace and she gave it the name Sunset palace. The palace was very big and grandma's Banquet would hold in the garden, which had the sea view from there. The palace was the closest to the sea but not as close as it should be.

Grandpa took grandma to Hawaii for a short while, while we set up and decorate everywhere. I was in charge of grandma's Banquet and it was my duty to make everything look extremely beautiful. She's the Queen and everything that is for her or from her must look radiant.

  Phillips and Tina were here already except Tashie.

  "What do we do while we're here, Nora?" Phillips asked me.

  "I don't... I'm coming, I need to get Tashie here. Ciara, where is Tashie?" I asked her, while the breeze swept my hair and scattered it all over my face.

   "Kalia said she would go pick her up, but I don't know why they aren't here yet". She explained.

"What do you mean you don't know... Argh, we're losing time". I groaned in frustration.

  "I'll call her". Said Tina as she brought out her phone and started dialing her number.

  "Mary, get me a chair". I ordered. My legs were killing me already because of the heels I wore. They were a little tight on me and the breeze keeps trying to blow up my green gown. The gown almost reached my knee but still looks shorter than it should. My hair keeps hanging my earrings and the the wind still makes my hair slap my face. To top it all, Tashie wasn't here. I was slowly growing crazy.

  I sat down on the chair, Mary brought.

"Princess?... Your phone" Mary said as she handed over my phone.

  I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my aunt. "Hey, aunty". I said I picked the call.

"Hey boo, how's your day going?" She asked me.

"Terrible and almost frustrating". I complained.

"Oh my darling, I'm sorry about that. My kids will be reaching the airport an hour before noon. Kindly help me pick them up. I'll come take them later today". She informed me.

"Fine, I'll try. Come pick them up at Sunset palace". I told her before hanging up.

"Nora, Tashie isn't coming". Tina announced.

"What?...Why?"

"I also don't know". Said Tina.

  "Instead of standing here doing nothing, what are the orders Princess, let's start doing it" Phillips said.

"Princess, what food should be cooked for the banquet". Another random maid asked.

"What colours should we use for the theme?" Another asked.

"Princess, should we ask Kalia to come back or we should ask her to drag Tashie here?" Asked Ciara.

  Everybody seemed to be asking me something at the same time.

"ENOUGH!!!... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" I yelled at all of them.

  "Chill, your highness. We just want to know our work here". Phillips said.

  "Phillips, you and Tina get varieties of beautiful themes we could use for grandma's Banquet. As for you, get me a list of everything, you want to cook for this banquet. And as for you, Mary, get me the list of people that will be invited. You, get me a list of bold and beautiful colours that will fit the banquet and you, get me the cost for everything. Before I get back, this must be settled". I announced.