Chapter 20

It started out subtle and gentle. Before Budo could even wrap his mind around the situation, he felt Ayano's soft lips press against his. His face began to heat up like a furnace, and his heart violently slammed itself against his rib cage. He couldn't believe this was happening, his lips were once again captured but this time with Ayano the last person he expected to do something like this. It was so much different from when Mina had kissed him on their date, at the time he had felt nothing but pure shock but right now he felt that he could just melt under Ayano. He laid there on the bed unable to move or see.

He was her prisoner and he didn't want to escape this jail cell.

Ayano pressed her lips harder against his, deepening the kiss. The Martial Arts leader's face burned even more under Ayano's covering hand. He craved to wrap his arm around her slender body and pull her closer to him, but his arm remain still as if his body was still in shock. He didn't kiss back because he admittedly love the feeling of her dominating him. It was so bold, so sudden and he was guilty that he loved it.

Despite his enjoyment, he felt his body weaken under her. He could feel his hands gradually grow colder, his chest burning like fire and faintly he could hear his own heart beat starting to slow from its rapid excitement. Budo wanted nothing more than to ignore pain and indulge in the kiss but the pain grew excessively that he couldn't bare it anymore.

Right before he could pull away, Ayano was the one to part first, she slowly removed her hand from Budo's eyes and immediately the yellow florescent lights filled his vision. Ayano paused for a moment as if she was trying to figure something out. The Martial Arts Leader took a gasp of fresh air as he gazed dizzily up at Ayano. He felt totally hypnotized by her as he took in her beauty once again. He couldn't believe someone as stunning as her would keep by his side. The Martial Arts Leaders eyes then lowered to Ayano's soft pink lips and felt himself gulp in pure desire.

Ayano's lips slightly parted and her charcoal eyes suddenly widen as if she had just remembered something important.

"That taste...I know that taste.." Ayano mumbles to herself, she racked her head of all the possibilities it could be, the taste was something different than arsenic or any chemicals she was familiar with. Ayano then remembers Budo's symptoms, he would swallow a lot and she would notice it was hard for him to breathe, suddenly realization hits her causing the words to naturally slip from her mouth. "Emetic Poison...its Emetic poison!"

"Emetic...poison..?"Budo mumbles feeling himself slip in and out of consciousness, what started out as dizzy vision had eventually escalated into something worse. Ayano noticed this and quickly grabbed his shoulders and sat him up against the bed frame. She knew something was up with him. If he had consumed an excessive amount of emetic poison then surely the over dosage would be attacking his nervous system.

"Budo!" Ayano calls out to him trying to stop him from passing out. "You need to puke! Now!!"

"W-What..?"Budo asks feeling his head starting to throb painfully from his unaligned vision.

"You idiot, I said you need to puke or you're going to die!" Ayano shouts as she desperately pulls him from the bed.

"Wai-Wait, Why am I going to die!?" Budo says in a panicked voice as he tries to move his limbs. How was his life in danger? Last time he checked he didn't do anything life threatening. Ayano notices his confusion and quickly explained to the oblivious boy.

"You digested an excessive amount of emetic poison and right now its attacking your nervous system, you need to puke right now!"

"A-Alright, but I can't just puke voluntarily!" Budo replies helplessly feeling his body give out a cold, nervous sweat.