Chapter 11

"Where did she go!?" Cried a nurse searching Ayano's hospital room.

The room was vacant and the sheets on the bed were disheveled, two nurses scurried around trying to find the missing Ayano. The hospital would be in big trouble if she went missing under their radar and it would be hard to heal a bad reputation if she had remained missing.

"She just walked out like that!?" The other nurse asks as she hastily looks for Ayano in the corresponding rooms to see if she was in the wrong room. "Have you contacted her parents?"

"All I got was a voice mail!"

"This isn't good!"

"Ladies, whats wrong?" A voice caused the nurse to jump. A handsome doctor with light brown hair and stern grey eyes with black rimmed glasses enters the room and looks at the nurses wondering what they were panicking about.

"S-Satoru-kun!" The nurse says with a flushed face, immediately she felt that she was unable to speak to this man.

Satoru Orochi was a man of great respect in the hospital, he was very professional in his work and even worked with the police when it came to some forensic science. However, he was never social unless it had something to do with him or work, despite that, all the nurses that come across him immediately had taken a liking towards him.

"The-The patient is gone!" The other nurse blurts out, she was still searching the other rooms and noticed that the doctor had walked in.

"You lost a patient...?" Satoru looks sternly at the nurse who was in the same room with him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't think she would- especially with her condition-" Clumsily, the nurse trips over the wooden chair that was beside the bed and falls onto the floor.

"I want to see her patient file." Satoru says to the other nurse as he bends down to help the clumsy one off the ground.

Why were all these nurses so air-headed and ditzy? Instead of wondering how these nurses even got hired to work at this hospital he wondered how this patient escaped especially when they were in the intensive care hallway.

"T-Thank you, Satoru-kun." The nurse says with her face flushed even more of how much of a gentleman he was.

"Be more careful next time." Satoru says as he looks away from the nurse.

"H-Here is the file, doctor!" The other nurse says as she enters the room holding a vanilla folder out to him. Satoru takes the folder and opens it, his eyes scan the documents content slowly.

"Is this a joke?" Satoru says annoyed as he raises an eyebrow at the nurse who handed him the file.

"H-Huh...?"

"There is barely any information on here except a phone number."

"W-Well, the patient was unconscious and her school friends had brought her here, not her parents..."

"What is her name?"

"Oh um...I believed one of her little friends called her....Aishi-San."

Satoru froze for a second upon hearing the name that escaped from the nurses lips. Silently, Satoru closes the vanilla folder and hands it back to the nurse. "Put this file in the cabinets."

"Y-Yes, doctor.." The nurse says as she leaves the room with clicking heels behind her.

"S-Satoru-kun?" The nurse that remained there looks at him with a confused look. "Is something wrong...?"

"Aishi...Aishi..." The doctors murmurs the name over to himself. "What an nostalgic name."

"Doctor...?"