Chapter 8

"I found his phone..." Says one of the male delinquents to the female delinquent with blue streaked hair. "But I was unable to find him."

"Tch...." The female curses under her breath and snatches the phone from the male delinquent. The delinquent currently missing in action was no other than the boy who took a liking to Ayano Aishi and who was eventually eliminated, unknown by his fellow delinquents.

The delinquent girl looks down at the missing delinquent's phone and hits the on button to show his home screen of a model wearing intimate apparel.

"Thirsty son of a gun...." She mutters in disgust, she opens his camera roll and wasn't surprise that there were even more pictures of models.

"What about the missed calls?" The male delinquent asks. He was currently peering over her shoulder. "See who he tried to call."

The female delinquent then hits the phone button and browses through the phone call history. "....The only one I see was a call to.....Info-chan..."

"I've heard about her, she knows everything about everybody at this school yet none of them has ever seen her face."

"Everyone you say...? Then maybe she knows what happened to that bastard." The delinquent girl presses the redial button and immediately there was an answer.

"I see you found his phone, I'm glad it didn't take you that long." A smug feminine voice says.

"What the hell do you know!?" The girl says lowly.

She was surprised that Info-chan knew that it wasn't the owner of the phone calling her.

"I know many things, things I won't share without something in return and I also know that the person and once owner of this phone is longer here."

"What! Tell me what you know or I'll find you and kick your ass!" The girl yelled, she hated smart asses like her and she wasn't in the mood for games.

"I'll tell you one thing. The killer is no other than Ayano Aishi, the girl I know you have bad blood with."

"Ayano Aishi? That bitch! Her and that Martial Arts leader are bringing our numbers down and it's pissing me off." The female delinquent mutters angrily.

"I've realized that, that's why I want to cut a deal with you. Something that can benefit us both with little to no cost."

"...I'm listening."

______________________________________________

"I wonder why things ended up like this..?" A feminine voice whispers into Ayano's ear.

Almost immediately Ayano eyes shot open and she found herself laying in complete darkness. Confused, she slowly sits up and observes the never ending darkness around her. Where was she? She could of sworn she heard someone. She stands up and notices her body emitting a candle light glow against the darkness.

"....Where...?" Was all she could say as she looks around with a puzzled look.

"You're here." Again the voice whispers into Ayano's ear and immediately she turns around to find nothing but darkness once again.

"Show yourself." Ayano demands with narrowed eyes as she scans the premises.

"Fuhuhu.....so demanding...just like that cute boy." Ayano turns around to see a beautiful woman and wearing what looked like demonic intimate wear.

"Where am I...?"

"You're in the middle, my sweet human." The woman says walking around like a predator stalking its prey. "You have a good head on your shoulders." She purrs observing Ayano.