Chapter 14

"I knew there was something wrong with you!!!" Taro says looking at her with shaking eyes and then at the passed out body of the delinquent. "Osana...was right...you....You are a monster!"

Ayano gasps as soon as she heard the word monster, it felt like her whole world shatter just now. She stares at Senpai was tears rolling down her face. Senpai saw her for who she really was....a monster.

Patter Patter

Rain drops hits the ground from the dark, starless sky. It began to rain lightly as if it was crying too. Before Ayano knew it, Taro runs past her and pass the school gates into the empty streets. The fear and hate in his eyes said it all.

Ayano would never have Senpai.

____________________________________________________________________

It started to pour hard at Akademi High, the sound of the raindrops seem to drown out any other sounds as it pelted the ground. The raindrops were so icy cold that it could probably numb your hand with some time. The rain was harsh just like a broken heart.

Ayano fell to her knees with her hands pressed against the wet concrete. Tears started to come down from her shaking charcoal eyes. The one she had loved so much in this world had saw her for what she really was and fled. Just remembering that cold hatred in his eyes caused her to cry out harder. She brings her hands to her face and sobs into them helplessly.

Budo stares at her from where he was and felt his fists clench in anger. He couldn't believe that Taro had the nerve to say that to her after she tried to save him. Yes, it was true that Ayano had went too far but that didn't excused the amount of pain the delinquents brought to them. They had damaged Ayano's hands, her knees and now her back, he felt like the delinquents deserve what they had coming to them in all honesty.

"Sen....Sen....Senpai!!!" Ayano cries over and over, her voice seemed slightly louder than the roaring rain around them and her form shook violently against the cold of the pain drops.

The Martial Arts Leader stood up from his spot. He could see the delinquent with purple streaks slowly crawl back into the school to most likely alert her comrades. He needed to get Ayano out of here, fast. Budo walks over to Ayano's crying form, his shoe's smashed against the puddles of rain on the concrete making a tap-tap noise as he walks over to her. Once he was standing before her delicate form, Budo carefully kneels down to her.

"Sen..pai...Senpai....." Ayano sobs brushing her tears away with her hands. Her eyes glistened with tears and her face was flushed red. She was soaked from the head to toe from the rain. It pained Budo's heart just to see her in this state. Broken and sad.

"Ayano..." Budo says to her softly, he slowly reaches out to touch her shoulder but she smacks it away as soon as she sensed it.

"Don't touch me!!!" Ayano says angrily with tears and raindrops rolling down her flushed face. "This is all your fault, if only I had stayed away from you..!!"

"Ayano...." A hurt expression appears on Budo's face.

"If only I didn't..care...!!" Ayano continues as she covers her face again and sobs. Why was this happening to her? Taro the one who made her feel so many wonderful emotions had made her feel a very painful one. Heartbreak. Then there was Budo Masuta who just confused all those emotions and ruined everything for her. No, this wasn't Budo's fault, it was all those delinquents who started this. They dragged Taro here to lure her. Ayano felt her hands clench in anger, she should have ended all of their pathetic lives when she had the chance. Yet, she couldn't forget what Taro had said to her.