Chapter 32

The restaurant was shrouded with smoke and flames, it crackled into the night as it slowly started to fall apart.

Ayano and Budo both stared stunned at the scene unfolding before them. In the corner of Budo's eyes he could see the glaring lights of blue and red from the police cars that had already arrived at the scene. They were yelling out commands at each other to quickly maintain the situation as they waited for the fire truck to arrive. One officer was placing yellow tape to keep the onlookers out of the way.

As Budo watched this, one thought popped into his mind. Was Anybody hurt?

"Let me go! My uncle is still in there!!" Osoro's shout was heard to Budo's left. He quickly turns to see Osoro being held back by two officers. She struggled in their grips as she tried to run back into the burning building.

"Its too dangerous for anybody to go in there!" One of the officers shouted.

"You useless bastards!! Let me go!! He could be dying in there!!" Osoro screamed almost desperately this time.

"Mr. Sakimoto...is still in there!?" Budo says feeling his heart drop to his stomach.

Budo imagined poor Mr.Sakimoto in there struggling to breathe or even worse...burning alive. His eyes shook with dread as he had the compelling urge to run into the building himself to retrieve the man. But his feet stayed put and his burnt hands twitched, he realized he was scared of the flames a new fear caused by the flame demon.

Suddenly, a police officer emerges from the fire with a body slung over his shoulder.

Both Budo and Osoro perked up when they saw this. As soon as the officer was a few feet from the building a crew of paramedics quickly rushed over and placed the victim onto a stretcher.

"Uncle!!" Osoro shouts as she wiggles out of the officers grasp and throws herself to his side. But when she looked down at him it wasn't her uncle at all. Osoro's relieved eyes suddenly turned to narrow ones full of seething rage. "Y-YOU!"

"H-Hello, Osoro~ surprised to see me?" The once blue-streaked hair delinquent says as she laid triumphantly on the stretcher. Her skin was scorched with flames and her hair was burned away rendering her bald. She showed no fear or pain on her face but grim satisfaction as she grinned at her ex-leader.

"What the hell were you doing here!?" Osoro shouted pissed.

"I told you I would m-make you regret kicking me out....You took my only h-home from me and so I burned yours!!!"The burnt delinquent says with pure insanity dripping from her voice. "HAHAHAHAHAhaha....I even blew your uncle a kiss before I left with the kind officer."

Osoro's eyes shook in absolute rage. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Osoro lunges at her and automatically the two officers yanked her away from the stretcher. Osoro continued to shout profanities and threats as the burnt delinquent was being hastily rolled away.

As the paramedics move the delinquent to the ambulance, they passed by Ayano and Budo who stared in awe. The burnt delinquent quickly notices Budo and her grin widens in delight.

"Ah, boy, thank you for telling me about that open stove in the back, it really helped start the fire...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahah!!!!" The delinquent says as laughter consumes her voice until she was carried into the ambulance where it muffled down. It drove away with its sirens blaring carrying away the psychotic delinquent.

Budo's eyes widen in shock as he remembers mentioning the open-fire stove to her when discussing his burnt hands. His lie caused this and possibly the life of Mr.Sakimoto.