Chapter 23

Ayano slipped on back the clothes she was wearing before once she had finish drying herself. Her skin smelled like vanilla and mint and her midnight hair had become silky and smooth. She gazed back in the mirror and saw the vast improvement of her appearance prior from looking at it before. Aside from the baggy eyes, she looked better.

Ayano stepped out of the bathroom and was immediately greeted with the cool air of Budo's living room. She saw the Martial Arts Leader sitting on the couch with two cups of hot tea on the table before him. He turned around and stared at Ayano as if she was a random stranger.

"Um...your hair looks nice down..."The Martial Arts Leader says quietly, he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. He still couldn't face Ayano after that whole bathroom scene, his heart was still pounding and his mind was in a clutter. He didn't know what else to say except to just compliment her and hope for the best.

"...Hmph..." Ayano turns away from him with her hands on her hips. Budo saw this and sweated, she was still angry at him and he wasn't surprised. Any girl would be mad if a boy just walked in while she was bathing.

"Ayano I....I'm really sorry can't you forgive me, your dearest friend?" Budo says with a weary smile on his face with his hand on his chest. He hoped Ayano's value of their friendship would let him off the hook but to his disappointment she glared daggers at him causing him to shrink back.

"I should strangle you..." Ayano says lowly, her intense gaze on him never wavering. Budo felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Heheh...you don't really mean that.." Budo says letting out a nervous chuckle before looking at her serious. "...Right?"

"I'm leaning towards the possibility..." Ayano says looking away from the boy and slightly pouting. "To think that the Martial Arts Leader was actually a thirsty little dog.... I wonder what your friends would think if the word was spread?" Ayano says her pink lips turned into a devious smirk.

"W-What Ayano, I-I said I was sorry!" Budo says his face brightly red now as he jumped from the couch. Even if it was a misunderstanding on his part he knew Sho and Juku would tease him endlessly about it. He already had a reputation of being a great and motivating leader, he didn't want that to be tarnished by being an assumed pervert.

"Hmm...sorry is such a simple word that can be tossed around easily... I prefer something much satisfying....like begging." Ayano says her grin already widening sadistically like a Cheshire cat.

"B-Begging...!?" Budo says with widen charcoal eyes, his blush grew a deeper shade of red and even more sweat ran down his face. He couldn't imagine doing something so humiliating. "You got to be kidding me!"

"Unless you want my absolute forgiveness I expect you to bow down to me and beg." Ayano says giggling softly and shoulders shaking.

Budo stares at Ayano's playful yet sadistic expression and gulped. It was so cute yet so dangerous that it made Budo shiver with confusion and oddly excitement. He sighs in defeat and approaches the girl.

"Fine...but I'm only doing this to save my reputation here...and to show you that I truly am sorry.." Budo says before lowering himself to his knees.

Ayano stares down at him with a delighted smile on her face. She almost felt like a raging queen towering him over like this. She loved it.

"You may begin..." Ayano says richly as she stared down at Martial Arts Leader expectantly.

"Ayano Aishi...please forgive me for barging in on you in the bathroom. I am genuinely sorry and ashamed as a man." Budo began keeping his redden face down. He could feel his manly pride being crumbled into dust. "You have every right to be mad at me but please see it in your heart to forgive me."