Chapter 12

Ayano walks back to the nurses office to get to her Senpai. She could feel her heart hammer hard against her chest as she nears the room. The feelings he gave her were a wonderful sensation she craved so badly. Now that she was done clearing the path she could take Senpai home and actually try to talk to him. Her face reddened at the thought, what was she going to say to him? What was the best conversation starter? Then another pleasant thought came to her, what if Senpai started the conversation?

"That would be so amazing!" Ayano says a little loud to herself, she could feel her face already burning red just thinking of the possibilities.

Finally, Ayano reaches the nurses room, she pulls out the key from her skirt pocket and sticks it into the lock and turns the key. Slowly, the door opened with a creak, Ayano shyly peers into the room.

"S-Senpai...?" Ayano says softly, she didn't want to startle him but they did needed to go before more trouble comes their way. Quietly, Ayano steps into the room and closes the door behind her, she looks around the room to see that Senpai was not there. A little worried she quickly glances over to the cot. To her relief there was a large lump under the sheets of the cot, Senpai must of dozed off.

"Hehe...Senpai, its time to wake up." Ayano says sweetly as she walks over to the bed. Once she was in front of the bed she gently reaches out to the lump and slowly pulls the sheet off.

When Ayano had pulled the sheets off, the place where she thought Senpai was in, were only pillows stacked onto each other. Ayano's eyes widen in shock.

"Sen-Senpai!?" Ayano throws off the sheets and pillows to find that Senpai was not there, she then turns around frantically searches the nurses room, she opened the closets, checked under the desk and even looked back in his hiding spot but all of them came up with dead ends.

"No, no, no, NO!!!" Ayano screams as she finally realized that Senpai had left the room without waiting for her to come back, she automatically felt her heart twist and shrivel in pain. "No that can't be....! Someone must have taken him!!" Ayano says to herself denying her first assumption. Tears started to form in the corners of her charcoal eyes. Taro was too kind to do that to her, he would have waited for her. Someone had taken him from her, yes, that had to be it.

Ayano quickly runs to the door and flings it open, she couldn't believe that he was gone, it felt like someone had stolen her treasure, she had to find him and make the kidnapper pay.

she dashes out the of the room desperately looking around the empty hallways for Taro, she couldn't see him anywhere. Ayano quickly dashes down the hallway, her bare were feet slapping against the cold floor loudly making it echo throughout the hall.

She couldn't believe she lost Taro after being so close to him just a while ago. She should have taken him with her instead of leaving him there to wait. This was all her fault he could be getting hurt right now and she wouldn't be there to stop it, how could she have been so careless?

WHAM

Suddenly, Ayano could feel the back of her head bursting in pain. The sudden impact caused her to fall back and make her vision go dark for a minute. It took her a few more seconds before she realized she had been hit by someone. If the blow had been harder it would have completely knocked her out making her vulnerable to her perpetrator.

There was no way Ayano could catch herself in this state or do a rebound attack. She would let herself fall then fight whoever stand in her way, she was tired of these delinquents getting in her way. No more. No more. Before she could hit the ground two strong arms quickly coiled around her waist and abruptly stopped her fall.