Chapter 6

"I appreciate you both coming back to school, but I hope you both know how much trouble you are currently in." The principle's glasses produces a shining glare as she looks straight at Ayano and Budo from her laptop.

"We shouldn't have done that...we are very sorry..." Ayano says quietly bowing to her.

"I know you are, I want you both to come after school to answer the polices questions. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Ayano and Budo both say in unison.

"Good, after the questioning is done we will discuss both of your punishments. You are dismissed."

The two of them bowed and left the principles office. Silently, they walk down the hallway heading to the school's courtyard. Class wouldn't begin until another 20 minutes from now making the courtyard an ideal place for students to relax and socialize. Ayano glances over at Budo who has been very quiet since this morning, remembering how upset Budo was over his nightmare Ayano decides to talk to him.

"...Are you okay..?"

".....I'm fine." Budo says firmly, he didn't even look at her he just kept looking straight ahead. Ayano knew something wasn't right with the Martial Arts Leader and as her new ally she didn't want him to screw up any chances she had with Senpai. She needed him in her plans she needed him to be fine again.

"Don't lie to me." Ayano says grabbing his shoulder a bit roughly, he could tell she was a bit irritated, Budo eyes widen a little by it, he almost forgot how strong Ayano was.

"...." He remains silent and stares into Ayano's charcoal eyes that much resembled his own. She was a strong girl probably much stronger than him. After that dream he wondered if he could truly protect her or would be the one to put her in danger.

"Budo-kun!" Ayano snaps shaking his shoulder trying to get his attention. She did not liked being ignored.

"...." Slowly, Budo reaches up and removes Ayano's hand from his shoulder. "Please don't touch me."

"..Huh..?" Ayano's eyes widen a bit as she was taken back by Budo's words, this was out of character for him. Budo looks away from her and starts to walk ahead to the courtyard, Ayano stood there dumbfounded as she watches him go. Did he just walk away from her? Ayano felt her chest twist uncomfortably and her brows furrow. He did. Ayano's hands slowly clenches into shaking fists.

"...You're going to wish you didn't do that..."

________________________

Ayano walks into the courtyard alone, she spots Senpai in his usual spot by the fountain and found herself completely immersed by him already. "Senpai..." She hides herself behind a tree and stares at him from afar. He was the only one who could make her happy, the only one that would make her life complete. Ayano finds herself reaching out for him, she just needed to have him then all the wrongdoings she did would be all worth it. She would eliminate everyone in this school to have him.

Suddenly, she felt her hand close a little and draw back.

"T-Taro-kun..." A timid Oka had approached Ayano's Senpai. Both of her hands were tightly clasped together and a thick, red blush was spreading on her face. "I'm sorry about...Osana-chan."

Currently, Osana is a prime suspect for the poisoning case of Saki Miyu.

Senpai looks down a bit remembering that painful moment when his childhood friend was taken from him. He had witness Osana crying tears of sadness, the vulnerable state she was in was so painful to watch as the officers took her away. There was nothing that Taro could of done for her and it made his heart ache. "Thanks Ruto-chan." He looks up at her and attempts to muster a smile.