Chapter 39

Mr.Masuta had been calling his son for weeks but whenever he would call he would be sent straight to voicemail. He was deeply worried about Budo and there was a high possibility that his son was mad at him but it did not excuse him from ignoring his calls.

"What nerve this boy has!" Mr.Masuta fumed in anger, his worry quickly turned to anger especially since he knew he was with that Aishi girl. He had seen the newspaper of the two them hugging in front of that restaurant that old man Mr.Sakimoto owned. Apparently, the establishment burst into flames and that Aishi-brat saved the owner but Mr. Masuta didn't fall for her heroic deed. A monster was still a monster. Just seeing the two of them in the paper made the man's blood boil but at least he knew his son was alive and kicking.

Still though, Budo had no right to ignore him like this, he was his father, and he demanded respect from him. Angrily, he redialed his son's number on his steel-colored Saikou phone and waited impatiently as it ranged. After a few more rings the call was picked up to his surprise, he thought he might have been ignored once again.  

"Budo Masuta do you have any idea how long I've been trying to reach you!!" Mr.Masuta immediately roared, his anger outweighing his worry.

"...." There was silence on the other end.

"Oh? So you have nothing to say? Who do you think you are ignoring my calls? Huh?" Mr. Masuta continued while trying to catch his breath as he spewed his sentences. "You may be 18 but I am still your father! I raised you to be who you are and I pay for your damn education! After all I have done for you, you still have no respect!"

"....."

"Budo Masuta, I am talking to you!!"

"....Are you done yet?"

Mr. Masuta's eyes widen as his anger left him and was immediately replaced with pure shock. The voice on the other end wasn't his son, no, it was a familiar feminine voice he knew all too well.

"Ryoba Aishi..." He growled as hands began to shake in fear and rage. He knew as long as Budo kept being with her daughter that he himself would have to encounter Ryoba one day. He had wanted to avoid it all costs but here he was with the devil herself.

"Its been a while Sensei~!" Ryoba responded in a sickeningly sweet voice as if they were old friends catching up.

"Why the hell do you have my son's phone!!?I swear if you hurt him I'll kill you!!" Mr. Masuta raged.

"Watch what you say or you'll spoil my pleasant mood."

"Like I care about that! Where's my fucking son!!?"

"Fuhuhu~! You're son?"

"Yes, my son!!"

"I think its too late to start acting like a good father now, that boy is mine and now he's a part of the Aishi family~ Isn't that wonderful!?"

"Listen here you psycho bitch, you can't just take him that's kidnapping!!!"

"Who said I kidnapped him? He came to us on his own volition. He's my daughters boyfriend now...which makes him my son. As it always should have been."

"W-What, there's no way he....No!!" Mr. Masuta says trying to deny what she said, that stupid doctor should have taken care of this! His poor son was now in the spider's den.

"Face it, Sensei...you lost~"Ryoba says relishing his suffering, she knew Mr. Masuta hated losing especially to a woman like her. She wish she could see that face when she said those delicious words, however, her family was here and she did not want to miss another moment with them.