Chapter 2

"Dear Senpai, my name is Ayano Aishi and I'm in a couple of your classes. We never talked but we did meet before from that one time...ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about you. That kind gesture filled me with so many feelings that I can't possibly write them into words. I wanted to talk to you so badly but always found myself shying away. So with this letter I will express my feelings for you, I love you senpai, I want to be with you forever-"

"What are you going to do with me?" Kokona yells bounded from her chair. Yandere-chan turns from her writing and looks back at Kokona annoyed.

"....." Yandere-chan turns back to her writing pretending she had already eliminated her by now.

"What are you even doing!?" The purple haired girl cries, struggling pathetically in her restraints.

"...I'm writing a lover letter to Senpai...my one and only...Senpai, Taro-kun" She presses the pencil hard on the paper making the tip break she wipes the broken remains off from the letter.

"S-Senpai!?" Kokona was shocked, she didn't know Ayano and she had the same love. She became scared for Taro more than herself, if anything happens to her precious Taro she didn't know what she would do. Taro had been her friend since elementary and would occasionally have a bento with her, she thought fondly of him ever since. Taro was a sweet boy too sweet to be in the hands of this monster in front of her.

"Is there a problem...?" Ayano asks dangerously looking at Kokona as if sensing her dismay. The purple haired girl gulps nervously and shakes her head. Ayano stands up from her chair and slowly strides over to her victim; she grabs her face roughly and digs her long nails into her delicate face earning a soft whimper.

"I'm well aware you like...MY Senpai...that is why you are here."

"Huh..?"

"To be disposed of!" Ayano swiftly knees her in the stomach causing Kokona to spit out saliva, her chair rocked back and forth then fell down onto the cold floor of the basement. Kokona starts to sob in pain and fear.

Ayano looks down at her victim and rests her foot on her head ready to smash down when her watch's alarm came on. "Lucky for you, we have school today.... well I have school." she snickers removing her foot from Kokona.

"You can't leave me down here!" she cries struggling to get up, she was currently in an uncomfortable position, her arms were strapped to the chair arms and her legs were slightly spread bounded to the legs of the chair. The impact of the fall caused some deep splinters to pierce through her flesh and she could feel a bump rising from her head.

"...You're right." Ayano agrees, her voice softening she pulls up Kokona's chair who looked up at her in surprised and relief. Ayano then goes to the table where she was writing her love letter for Senpai and puts it away in her folder to work on later. She then opens one of the wooden drawers and pulls out a tranquilizer she had stolen from the school nurse; the needle was as long as a pencil. She turns back to Kokona slowly and watches her victim's eyes widen.

"We wouldn't want anyone to hear you now, would we..?"

"No...NO! I'll be quiet I promise!" Kokona cries shaking her head fearfully.

Ayano smiles evilly approaching her helpless victim with the syringe in hand.

"NO...NOOO!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________

Ayano enters her school, Akademi High. The events of last night came back to her. She would have to be cautious of the delinquents from now on, one by one she would have to get rid of them and make them feel what she had felt last night.