Chapter 10

Scars, bruises and scratches. They were always Ayano's trophies and the pain that came with it was always an old friend to her. But now the pain she was feeling right now was excruciating and beyond her tolerance for it, she could feel her old wounds being opened up once again and dozens strands of her hair being pulled from the root of her scalp.

It Hurts

It Hurts.

"Sen-Senpai!" As a last desperate attempt Ayano's damaged hand reaches out for her Senpai. The only boy who had unlock her emotions of love and other wonderful feelings. The one she would kill for. "H-Help me..!"

Taro stood there frozen in fear as he watches Ayano get beaten to a pulp, he was shaking in place and his senses were now highly sensitive due to his intense fight or flight response. He wanted to run and forget about this whole thing but he knew inside he had to help this girl, it was the right thing to do. He quickly takes out his Saikou Phone and shakily goes to dial 911.

"Not so fast, handsome~" A delinquent with purple streaks in her hair swings her wooden bat down on Taro's hands causing him to drop his phone to the ground. The impact was so powerful that his hands immediately turned black and blue.

"AAAGHHH!!!" Senpai lets out a painful cry as he clasps his bruised hands together as intense pain crashed down on them.

The delinquent smashes the phone with her shoe making the lighted screen turn black. The commotion made some of the delinquents turn from Ayano to see what was going on.

"You should have sit still, pretty boy." The purple streaked haired delinquent says as she approaches Taro. "Now I have to make you quiet..." The delinquent raises her bat to knock Taro out.

Seeing this coming Taro threw himself onto the grass missing the strike by a hair. He quickly collects himself and tries to make a run for the gates but the delinquent had already saw his motive and blocked the gate with the bat ready in her hands.

"N-No, leave me alone!!" Without a second thought Taro turned around and ran into the school bursting through the doors and disappearing into the darkness of the unlit school.

"Damn it, he ran into the school!" The purple streaked delinquent shouts to her fellow allies.

"Don't just fucking stand there, get him!!" The blue streaked delinquent yells already irritated that they couldn't keep the boy contained.

A couple of the delinquents left Ayano and ran into the school with weapons in hand. The blue streaked hair delinquent motioned for the remaining delinquents to stop their assault on Ayano. Once they did, the blue streaked hair delinquent grabs Ayano by the hair and yanks her up from the ground.

"Did you see that?" She asks in a smug tone facing Ayano to the school so she could see.

"Nngm...." Was the only thing that escaped Ayano's mouth,It felt like her very voice box was crushed and her throat was in knots.

With foggy and unfocused vision Ayano could see multiple delinquents running into the school presumably after her Senpai.

"He rather save his own skin." The delinquent snickers looking down at her.

".....W..ho.....told you....." Ayano says with huffs between each word she could muster.

"Hm?" The delinquents looks at her questionably then yanks her hair up more so Ayano would be much closer. "What was that, Aishi-chan? Speak louder."

"Nnghhh! Damn it! WHO TOLD YOU!" Ayano cries out loud with her vocal cords burning.

"Hmm, you want to know how I knew that he was your ...heh, Senpai?" The delinquent leans closer to Ayano's face and even with her mask covering her mouth Ayano knew she was smirking. "You don't need to know such details." The delinquent spits on Ayano's face and throws her down to the ground.